Saturday July 31st 2021

(Btw all the drama I wrote about rn probs didn't happen that day, BTW there are two Madisons in this book btw so I'm going to put and periodt and last initial)

The people in this book-

Blossom(me, btw this is from my pov)
Olivia
Alia
Madison.W
Madison.C
Nora
Lexy
Casey
Lacey
Lorena

(Not everyone but the main/first people I remembered in the drama )

( Third person view )

Dear Drama Diary,

You will not believe what that day!

So my class were doing gym running laps up and down the playground.

Me and my friends Olivia, Alia and Madison.C were walking together until Lorena runs to them and asks to run with Madison.C, the two run of racing each other.

Me, Olivia and Alia were talking while walking and pass the teacher, the teacher shout at us to run more and we start running.

Madison.W the stupid pick me girl and Lacey her "bestie" were chatting to each other, and Lexy and Casey were running and actually doing the laps.

( you will se why I called her a pick me girl further on in the diary )

The boys in the class were running, talking about God knows what or playing tig.

Nora and Madison.W have never gotten along, Madison.W and Nora have had this rivalry thing ever since Madison.W asked her to do something she didn't want to do, Madison being stupid girl she is, made a big deal out of it and blame it on her making Nora look bad.

Madison.W came to me, Olivia and Alia like the drama queen started talkong about how she wanted to trip Nora up for some reason, Madison.C and Lorena were walking behide us with laila another friend of mine with us as well.

Madison.W started pouring her heart out to us about Nora, Nora was speed running the every lap until Madison.W trips her up purposely.

I regret not snitching on her that day but what happens mouths later makes everything better.

Nora gave her a deathly stare, slowly walked up to her and pushed her.

Like WHAT WAS SHE THINKING, THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH SHOOT HER!
Jk but like still It's drama and I live for drama so I couldn't care less about that pick me girl, backstabbing, fake, big mouth idiot.

She swore on me not to tell anyone I would have but the drama she would cause, I needed and was going to tell everyone about yeah it got the better of me and I promise on my great grandma's life I wouldn't say I thing 'bout it.

Still though that fake friend thought I wasn't going to tell anyone, Miss girl's last name just doesn't fit her, it makes me think it should be Madison 'wrong ' not the other way around.

Plus I mean I didn't say I thing about it a wrote about it and people saw🤷‍♀️

Anyways.

That girl Nora, yeah she is the type that would buy a gun and kill anyone who gets on her nerves, but you can't buy guns here so Madison was lucky.

After that Madison.W pushed her back and soon became punching back and fourth Nora grabbed her by the hair and tried pulling it out, Madison was going to remove her hijab (btw Nora is Muslim).

Finally the teacher came, like what look her so long and didn't help the case instead she made the class line up and we went back to class.