Life And Death

It felt cold. The dark surrounding me seemed infinite, and inescapable. I couldn't remember how I got here. All I did remember was travelling across the lava lake with Tommy, to kill Dream. The warden found out Tommy was there, and brought him back, leaving me alone. I heard Tommy comforting me, and demanding that Sam sent the platform across again to get me. After that, it's pretty much all a blur. I could tell something was wrong, but as I turned, I saw Dream smiling at me menacingly, with axe in hand. The bitter taste of it enveloped me, and I fell to the ground. I saw nothing. Nothing but black, surrounding me.

The train echoed through the station. Just on time, as always. I sighed, and got back to my thoughts. A voice rung around my mind, "I hęåŕđ ťhêŕė wāş å śpėçíåľ pĺåçè, whęřę měń ćöűļď ģò āňď êmáńćìpāťè..." The words that had haunted me for 13 years came again, just as it always did, "ťhĕ bŕůțąļìţý, ăńď ťhè ťýřàńńý óf ťhęīŕ řûľéřś..." I leant my head back against the concrete wall, not caring if it hurt, and only wanting to get this voice out of my head. There was no use, I knew, but if I didn't at least try, I wouldn't be satisfied. I gave in, as I usually did. The train rocketed past the platform, but something was different this time. There was someone there, it was clear, but what wasn't clear was why, how or who it was on the train. It pulled to a stop next to where I stood, me with my mouth agape in awe. I watched as the doors opened slowly, letting into my view, blue smoke, and me. Me, but different. I had a yellow sweater on, and a red beanie, and I had blue streaks down my face, that looked like scars from tears somehow. The speaker system came over the microphone of the train, "Mind the gap." I saw the other version of me step off wearily, and approach me. He seemed just as confused as I was, but a little more scared. The doors from the train were still open, and the screen on the platform read, "Next train to, ůńķňówń, leaving, now." I obviously didn't know where it would go, or when, or who would be there. All I knew in that moment was that I had a chance to leave this hell hole. Leave the platform completely, potentially forever. Finally, a chance to start fresh, and a chance to get away from that schlatt-guy, and freaking "Mexican Dream" or whatever. So I went. I got on the train, and left. I wasn't worried. Because wherever I was going, it sure was gonna be better than where I'd been for the last 13 years, 4 months and 22 days.

( 486 words, not my best but here u go anyway)