03 : Two seater.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Dickhead ! A fucking dickhead !"

Ariah slammed her glass back against the bar, earning a laugh from Mark.

She glared at him before groaning, looking around the club.

"Great, everyone in there is ugly, I can't even fuck my mind away.." She mumbled to herself before turning to Mark. "When does your service end ?"

He chuckled, looking at her.

"Ariah I'm not touching you, I'm your friend."

"And that's what friends are for ! For fuck's sake.. Let me call Jennie."

Ariah didn't care men or women.

If it was human, she'd fuck, without hesitation.

"Your vision of sex is truly troubling." Mark said, giving her another drink.

"Two men managed to make me horny in the span of forty-eight hours, cockblocked by one and the other plays hard-to-get, what do you want me to do ?" She asked through gritted teeth.

He shrugged, raising his eyebrows as he took a deep breath, Ariah's shenanigans starting to get hard to follow.

"I don't know, masturbate."

She scoffed, throwing her head back dramatically before looking back at him.

"Listen up baby boy, masturbation is for virgins." She answered, pulling her phone out of her purse. "Seven billion humans on this planet, put them to use a little."

Mark only laughed in response, wondering how he was friends with someone like Ariah.

He also wondered why was she like that to even start with, fucking for whatever reason, at any kind of inconvenience she encoutered.

It's not like she did it for money or to obtain things, it was just to fuck.

"Ariah why do you fuck around that much ?" He finally asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

She looked up at him, supporting her chin on her hand as she thought.

"I was raised in a very strict religious household, lost my virginity when I was twenty-two and got called a sinner for it.. If I'm already fated to go to Hell, might as well go all in."

She lived up to her desires, living like there was no tomorrow.

She won't keep herself from living the way she wants because of old textbooks people seemed to be attached to so much.

If Hell was real, she'll make sure to walk in there on a red carpet.

She brought her phone to her ear but her hand got immediatly put back on the bar, making her look up at the person.

She was about to go off, if she wasn't being cockblocked, it was pussyblocked.

Enough is enough.

"No need to call me, I'm here." Taehyung said with a small smile, sitting down next to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her hand off of his.

"Listen to me.. What was your name again ?.. Whatever, I'm not about to get cockblocked again you hear me ? So either you fuck me on the backseat of your car or I'll call the person I was about to call to fucking touch me !"

Taehyung stayed silent a moment, looking at her with big eyes.

Last time they met she was all about seducing, but now she was bold.