Chapter 1 (Part 1)

That was their last promise that happened about a month ago before the event that was traumatic for the entire school community. Including the Nusantara Gang who had to lose one of their members, Malaysia.

*Flashback*

'Hey, what we need to discuss is what school subject is today?'Asked Indonesia.

This time was free time for the five of them. Caused in that time, Mr. ASEAN did not enter their classrooms because there were meetings with other teachers.

'Maybe, The subject of mathematic?' Answer Malaysia indifferently.

🌸(A/N)🌸: I dunno what other subject, cause in my version didn't have History subject...

Although that was an indifferent answer from Malaysia, those who were there immediately nodded in agreement (Except Malaysia and Indonesia).

'If so, let's study the subject of mathematics only!!!' Tell Indonesia and each of them to take a textbook and Math exercises.

Soon after, they discussed Math questions that they didn't understand each other. Even so, they are also very diligent in studying the difficult subject. In this Mathematics subject, Brunei Darussalam is the smartest of the five.

Often in their class in Mathematics subject the country (person) who gets the highest marks in the class is Brunei Darussalam (again), but in some tests Cambodia or Laos managed to cut Brunei Darussalam into the most genius country (person) in Mathematics subject.

'Oh, what are you five doing? So diligence...'Say someone.

The five of them then looked to the side, there were two teenage girls standing next to them. A first person wears a shirt as if it were an artist performing on stage and has symbols like yin and yang as well as having a black line at the end of the hair. Second person wears a pink jacket and school uniforms, has white hair and has red circles, not forgetting to have cat -like ears and tail and has bells on her both ears... Who else, if not South Korea and Japan?

'Oh, Good Afternoon S.K and Japan-chan... We're just reviewing Math lessons...'Tell Indo while smiling at the two popular girls

'何?! 数学? (What?! Math?) Are you five doing your 宿題? (homework?)' Ask Japan-chan

'*Sigh* They are reviewing the subject of Mathematics, 멍청한 일본... (Stupid Japan)'Tell South Korea

'え?!?! あなたは韓国ちゃんを意味します!!! (Eh?!?! You so mean, South Korea-chan!!!)' Angry Japan-chan in Japanese Language.

'닥쳐, 나중에 모두가 우리 대화를 듣게 될거야... 특히 형이...(북한) 들으면 더 심해질텐데... (Shut up, if not everyone will hear our conversation... Especially if my brother hears ... (North Korea) it will get worse later ...)'Tell South Korea in Korean (South) Language.

'はい、知っています (Yeah, I know...)' Surrender Japan.

'앗, 빨리 그들에게 사과하세요... 물론 그들은 우리가 그들이 이해하지 못하는 언어를 말하는 것에 놀랐습니다 (Okay, quickly apologize ... Of course they are confused we speak a language they do not understand)'Tell South Korea in Korean (South) Language again.