Chapter 1 (Part 2) [Edit]

the four Nusantara, namely Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam and the Philippines have managed to arrive in emergency collection hall.

After that, they saw Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos were talking, but at the same time they all looked sad.

"What's the matter?" Philippine asked

"They told me that India was killed in this accident, after which New Zealand was captured by the enemy" Tell Vietnam who is wiping away her tears

"Yes, Pakistan is in a state of trauma now, because at the time of the incident Pakistan was with them both." Tell Laos

"Wait, where's the others?" Ask Brunei Darussalam

"Most of us are injured ... Wait, where's Mal ?!" Thailand asked The four Nusantara.

The four of them did not answer, while Indonesia silently shed tears.

"So it's like that..." Whispered Thailand while making a sympathetic face.

"It looks like someone of our classmates were been killed!" Said Cambodia, holding his hand in anger.

"Calm down Cambodia, of course there is a solution," Laos said while holding Cambodia's shoulder.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Since the incident, the school has decided to close the school for a month. Because many countries, states, cities or even flags are traumatized by this incident. Including Nusantara Group who had to lose Malaysia because of the time of the incident.

Malaysia's brother, namely Malaya and Malayan Union also mourned and E.M (East Malaysia), Malaysia's younger sister and 14 other Malaysian statehumans also mourned Malaysia's death.

This is the second time they have had to lose their loved ones after the Kesultanan Melayu Melaka (Malacca Sultanate), Semenanjung Emas who died wanting to save their family (Golden Chersonese) and the MP*JA who... was been killed?

During the news of Malaysia's death (Accually no ^^), Indonesia many times told Malaya and the Malayan Union that this was his fault and in fact he was the one who had to die at that time.

But Malaya with a smile told, that Malaysia had done the right thing ... Even though he had to lose him. Similarly with the Malayan Union that Malaysia had already sacrificed himself to save them (Nusantara), because Malaysia once told him that Nusantara members was like his own biological family.

As well as with the sisters of Malaysia, Malaya, Malayan Union and MP*JA, namely E.M. (East Malaysia) who refused that Indonesia who must die on time and not Malaysia. Perlis the youngest child embraced Malaya and said

"Abang Malaya, is it true that Abang Malaysia is dead?" Asked Perlis to Malaya

"No Perlis, Abang Malaysia is not dead ... He just needs to meet Bonda (Mother) Ayahanda (Father)..."Tell Malaya and rub the youngest's head (Perlis)

🌸(A/N)🌸: Just wanna tell you Malaysia's father was Kesultanan Melayu Melaka or Malacca Sultanate and Malaysia's Mother was Semenanjung Emas or Golden Chersonese and the other of Malaysia's siblings is Malaya first child, Malayan Union second child MP*JA (Malayan People Ant¡-Japanese Army) or PKM (Parti Komunis Malaya or Malayan Communist Party) third child, Malaysia fourth child, East Malaysia fifth child and followed by 14 other states