Chapter-2

After travelling almost for 20 hours, I touched down Mumbai

As there is no direct flights to coimbatore,I decided to halt my journey in Mumbai..

I had booked a room in Grand Hyatt Hotel..

I reached the hotel and checked in..

I have decided to go to coimbatore next morning..

I got freshed up and changed to casuals..

I took my mobile and dialed Rahul..

"Hey Rahul reached mumbai da"

"Super da eppo pune vara anga irunthu just 3 hrs drive da arjun",He asked..

"No da..I'm feeling guilty da..Akka va enala face panna mudiyathu da..Na varala da",I said..

"Hey why are you talking like this da..Avanga namma akka da",He replied..

"Irukattum da..I will meet her after she reached coimbatore da",I said..

(Inbetween our conservation, I overheard my akka's voice)

"He won't come da thambi..He doesn't even remember us..Leave him..I had used to it",She said with disbelief..

I felt a pain in my heart..

"Vidu da..Akka ethoo kovathula pesuranga..everything will be alright once u meet her",he consoled me..

"Ok da",I said..

"Hey wait da..I think akka was crying..I'll call u after talking to her",he disconnected the call..

I sat on the sofa and started thinking how to face her when we meet..

I decided to divert my mind and switched on the TV and started watching a cricket match between India and Australia(2nd ODI, 5 March 2019).

Virat kohli scored 116 runs and declared as the "Man of the Match"..

All these scenarios took me to that day where she and me spent a quality time together for one last time..

It was OCT 30, 2013..

My parents invited her to our house..

I was excited so much because for the past 2 years we hardly met 3 times as she went to chennai for doing her masters..

I was sitting on my bed thinking of her..

Suddenly I hear the sound of door bell..

I ran like a child and opened the door..

There my angel standing in a purple attire..

My mom and dad welcomed her in..

She looked at me and winked..

I tried so hard to restrict myself from admiring my rowdy..

We had a quality time by taking to each other..