Chapter-20

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Next morning in Shreya's home..

''Mama..mama..Maaaammaaaaa..'',Appu shouted..

''Cha..yarukume poruppu illa..Intha vetla ena yarume kandukrathu illa'',appu searching something under the Tv unit and table..

''Ammaaaaa...Maammmaaa...Patttii'',
Appu yelled..

''Enda Kathra'',Sarathama came out..

''Patti my water gun is missing..please find that for me'',appu said..

''Ithuka ivloo arpattam..ask ur mama..I think he knows'',Sarathama said..

''Intha loosu mama enga tha vacharo'',Appu whined..

''Enna inga satham yaro enna koopta
mari irunthuchu'',shreyas came out of his room suddenly..

Sarathama bursted into laughter..

''Why r laughing at me?'',Shreyas
asked and looked down..

''I know..u r making fun on me,right?'',
he started chasing appu..

Appu ran towards the stairs and collided with shreya who is coming down..

She took him in her hands and kissed him..

''Amma..mama..chasing me'',he said in his childish tone..

Shreya starred at Shreyas..

''Deii appu..u have done everything and now complaining me to ur amma va?'',shreyas said and looked at shreya..

She giggled at him..

''Ayyo..I don't want to interfere between u both..nalla amma nalla paiyan na poran'',Shreyas said and about to leave..

''Dei shrey..leave it da..u know appu right.. ok are u free in the evening..I need to talk to u'',she asked..

''I'm always free..Please come soon..u have to take him to the park as u have
promised to him'',he said and went in..

''Appu..get ready for ur school..good boy na?Go kanna..i'll take u out in the evening ok?'',she said and appu ran towards Sarathama..

''Amma..pathuko.. bye..'',she said and left to her work..

*******

In Shreya's college..

''Mam..Someone is waiting outside to meet u mam'',office boy informed her..

Shreya went out and found a person sitting on the bench facing the otherside..

She rushed near him..

''Excuse me'',she called..

The person turned and to her shock it was Rahul..

''Thangam '',Rahul called her with a smile..