Chapter-26

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Rahul and shrey entered in and saw arjun and shreya hugging each other..

At first they got stunned..

Later they composed themselves and went to giving them some privacy..

They both parted..

“Sorry”,shreya started to say something but stopped by Arjun..

He kissed her forehead and hugged her..

“U don’t need to say anything”,he said and caressed her hair..

He went back and hold her..

Suddenly she fainted and leaned on his chest..

Arjun was shocked and carried her to the doctor..

After sometime..

“What happened doctor? Is she alright?”,he asked..

“yes..dehydration tha..kalaila irunthu sapdama water kooda kudikama irunthrukanga”,doctor said..

Arjun’s eyes teared..

He cursed himself for being late to be there..

“take care of her..trips potrukom..let her take rest.. She will be alright in the morning”,doctor said and left the room..

“enna achu akkaku”,shreya and rahul rushed in..

Arjun explained him the situation..

Shreyas teared and went near her and sat behind her..

“Arjun..u can go..I’ll take care”,shrey said..

“shrey no..I can’t go like that..please let me look after her..u go with rahul and help him sort all the issues.. Please..konjam solu rahul”,Arjun pleaded..

Rahul was actually happy to see them so close to each other..

“Shrey.let him do this..come we have so many things to sort out”,rahul grapped shrey and went out..

“dei..unaku unga akka arjun kooda seranum asa illaya da”,Rahul asked shrey..

Shrey thought for a while and said, “irukuu ana”

“enna ana avana..va da everything will be alright soon”,rahul said and went out along with shrey..

Shrey leaves the place half heartedly..

Here Arjun was sitting near Shreya and was looking at her..

“Sorry shreya ma..hereafter unnoda life la ethuvu thappa nadakka vida matten..namma appu seikram sari ayiduvan namma moonu perum kadaisi vara santhosama irupom…I promise u chellama..I won’t let u down hereafter.. Love u di”,he kissed her forehead and stood up to check on appu..