4

a/n: I DIDNT PLAN A PL;OT HELP

---------------------

Over the course of July, Tubbo managed to do so many fun things with Ranboo that he was going to just...cry. But out of joy. 

Tommy came over often and the three of them streamed together. Ranboo played scary games and occasionally started crying after ending his stream, which usually led to Tubbo and him eating ice cream and watching The Office or another not-scary movie.

Tommy included Tubbo and Ranboo in his vlogs. Tubbo had the pleasure of showing off his skills as a former national-level trampolinist in the trampoline park vlog, and he also had the pleasure of watching Ranboo, the tall motherfucker, jumping around too.

Tubbo had to admit it was super cool when Ranboo started doing pushups during the whole goat yoga thing. Pushups? With a goat on his back? Tubbo could never. 

(he absolutely could. Not that he would ever try, but he absolutely could.)

And then. And fucking then.

Ranboo did that stream. You know the one.

The one where he watched Buzzfeed Unsolved and got freaked out.

Now, Tubbo was a very chill person. Heavy sleeper, occasional sleep-talker, not very much could wake him up apart from a blaring alarm or a screaming Ranboo.

Wait.

A screaming Ranboo?

Tubbo fell out of his bed and dashed towards where Ranboo slept. 

There he was, sitting upright, pounding on the wall and fucking screaming.

Tubbo was scared out of his mind. Why was?? He?? Screaming?? And?? Hitting?? The wall??

To top it all off, his eyes were still fucking closed. 

"R-Ranboo--" Tubbo tried to wake him up, but there was no response. He shook Ranboo's shoulder lightly. He poked his cheek.

And then he backed away, because that shit was scary.

Ranboo proceeded to spew different threats and concerning things while still fully asleep as Tubbo watched.

Okay, Tubbo thought to himself, backing up, go back to sleep. This is all probably just a dream.

Yeah, yeah, probably. Tubbo curled back up in bed and closed his eyes.

Footsteps.

OH YMGOFUC OH MGFOD

Tubbo's mind was in downright shambles as his eyes flew wide open. Who? What? Ranboo? Again?