6

a/n: WARNING- BIG NOTE (and it's about a horror movie so theres a mention of blood/death <3)

 we watched the movie Final Destination (2000) and it was the worst horror movie ever made yet it still scared the living shit out of me

basically [spoilers !!!] the plot goes Alex has a nightmare that the plane hes on crashes, so he freaks out and gets himself and several other people removed from it

the plane ends up actually crashing and because alex cheated death, it comes after him and the others

it's complete bullshit but theres like 4 movies or smth

we watched the first one

it was SHITTTT but the deaths were so gruesome that they scared me even though i turned away

like

gory, irritatingly details deaths

and everyone was fuckin stupid too

the fbi are after alex cause they know hes involved with the deaths, and then he goes to his teacher's house to try and svae her and instead leavses his prints on the knife that killed her + his footprints in her blood

like boy bye are you stupid

ok anyway i just had to rant about htat. i hate horror movies. im scared of the fucking dark now so hee hee storytime :))

-- --------------------------------------- --

Tubbo and Ranboo falling asleep in the same bed became just...a regular thing.

It started with Tubbo crawling in to stop Ranboo from screaming in his sleep, and then Ranboo's night terrors finally eased away and Tubbo just kept coming back.

Ranboo made it clear that he didn't mind in the slightest, so the two would just kinda vibe. Sometimes they'd share Ranboo's AirPods and listen to some music together, or one of them would ramble on about something interesting.

Like tonight. Ranboo had recently reread The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. So now he wanted to talk to Tubbo about it.

"--so, you know, I already dislike Gatsby, because, like, it's been a bajillion years, man, move on. But he's also a nice guy, although he's a bootlegger for alcohol in a time of prohibition, so I actually don't mind his character. However, I really don't sympathize with him, because he's essentially forcing Nick to get him with the girl he likes who is now married to an abusive prick. Which brings me to the topic of Tom, oh boy, I have a lot to say about Tom--"

Tubbo's eyelids drooped closed. He smiled against Ranboo's chest--which, admittedly, he was snuggled up to--and quietly breathed, listening to Ranboo complain about and praise The Great Gatsby.

Tubbo woke up to the best sound in the world: Ranboo humming.

It was the tune of "Once Upon a December" from that one Disney movie? Some other movie? I don't know where it's from.