Chapter 4-Meeting him

You and Sam run out of the car with Summer not far behind. "She's dead!" You start crying. Sam and Summer examine the corpse. Sam gets up. "Someone shot her. On purpose. They obviously wanted to kill her. There are exactly 6 bullets in her body." You dial 000 on your phone. The police and ambulance get there in a minute. The head police growls "Get this place taped up! We need to find who murdered this poor lady! Alex! Tell these 3 where they will have to go." A tall slender man in his teens walked up and saluted then said "you will have to stay somewhere else. You cannot stay here cause the murderer might comeback." He eyes you with a sparkle in his eye and you blush. "You will have to stay at a relatives or something." You nod and tell Sam and Summer to get in the car. You start to follow but Alex grabs your arm and says "hey um..... Do you want to maybe uh, hang out tonight?" "Um.... Well I just met you but maybe next week? Cause I mean I'm gonna come here every day to see how the investigation is going so........ I will probably get to know you more. Ok?" You say, "okay" you hear him mumble. You wave to him and he waves back. You drive to Summer's house and take refuge there.