Chapter 6

Alex's pov
Alex tosses and turns all night dreaming about the girl that he is so deeply in love with.......
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" Alex breathes heavily as he sits upright. He just woke up from a nightmare about you being murdered like your mum. He sighs, then wants to text you but realises you are probably still asleep. He lies down in bed and stares at the ceiling suddenly he hears a ping from his phone. He checks what the ping is and sees it is a text from you.
You: are you awake yet? Cause I am and I am bored
Alex: yeah I am up I just had a nightmare
You: 😦 what was it about?
Alex pauses, wondering if he should tell you what his nightmare was about.
Alex: um...... I will tell you when we see each other
You: oh. Well, anyway Sam has been teasing me cause I am hanging out with you 😞
Alex: Sam?
You: my big brother. He is 20
Alex: ok. Bye
You: bye
Alex stares at his phone, zoning out until he finally heard his mother. "Alex! Alex?" Alex turns around then falls to the ground. "Ugh, what happened?" Alex says. Ow, my head hurts. He thought. "Oh Alex! I think you fainted!" His mother replies. He sits a moment taking it in. Then he gets up and plops onto his bed. In a minute he starting snoring. That's my boy. Thought is mum. 2 hours later: "Alex get up now!" Alex got out of bed and dressed into his police uniform. He ate breakfast then went to the investigation crime scene. "Hey" he calls to you. "Hey" you say to him. Ok, this is it. He thinks. "Abigail, will you be my girlfriend?" He holds his breath. "Uh.... I don't know. Let me think about it. Bye!" You leave. Alex frowns. He gets sad that you didn't say yes as soon as he asked. "Ok. Bye." He says sadly. "Hey guys! Boss! I think I found something!"