Breaking The Ice [Luberto]

A.N.: I'm not an expert at writing out stories and stuff so I apologize in advance for all of the mistakes soon to come lol, hope you enjoy it tho!

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS: NE*DLES, DRUGS, PASSING OUT, ABANDONMENT

3rd person pov:

          It's the third summer that the underdogs have been together for, and all three of them have slowly been separating over time. Giulia's been especially distant, making the couple, Luca and Alberto, more worried and panicky.

"Giulia's up in the treehouse again," Luca said, talking to Alberto on the shore of Portorosso's beach.

"What is she doing this time?" 

"I'm not sure, but from what I heard, she's using a pencil and paper." Giulia's been writing in her notebook for some time now, the items varying from vent writings to art. 

"Well then we don't have to worry, just let her do her thing, later after she sleeps I'll carry her to her bed."

There was a silence between them. Alberto merely lay down on the damp sand and looked up at the stars, glistening against the dark abyss so-called space. Luca sighed and did the same. He hated when his partner got like this, all silent and reserved. He hated the overwelming feeling of not being able to do anything about it. 

"Hey Alberto?"

"Hm?"

"Are you feeling okay?" Luca turned to Alberto, only to see him frown up to the stars. 

"I don't know Luca. so much is happening,, with Giulia, work, Massimo, school,,"-He paused.-"with you. I'm just-" Alberto sat up and ran a hand through his hair and looked down at the water. "I'm tired, Luca. I think,, I think I need a break.

"A break,,?" Luca feared the worst. Alberto looked at Luca, then back at the ice blue water. silence once again.

"Do,,, you wanna go for a swim?" Alberto's voice got higher pitched at the end of the sentence. Luca nodded, and both stripped down to only their shorts. Better than getting everything soaked. Alberto carefully stepped into the water, sticking out his hand for Luca to grab. Luca gave a forced smile and held it, knowing this is probably the last time they'll have a moment like this.

 As they slowly swam across the ocean ridge, they arrived at a sting ray cross path. There was a bench near it, so you could watch as they swam their way. Alberto pulled on Luca's hand and sat him on the bench. the lights from the plants near made the area breathtaking. Luca held onto Alberto's hand tight. as the sting rays slowly started to appear, Alberto pulled Luca onto his lap, holding him close. Luca suddenly started to cry. He couldn't bare the thought of not being close to Alberto for however long he needed. Alberto held on tighter and started to cry too.

"I'll only be gone for a little Luca,, I promise," Luca's sobs seemed to feel numbed. he continued to cry, but he didn't feel anything. 

"I'm sorry Luca,," Alberto apologizes as the last few stingrays crossed the path.

"I'm sorry,,," Those were the last words Luca heard that night. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luca heard a sharp ringing sound in the back of his head.

"Luca,," Giulia needs our help,," "Luca!" "LUCA!!" Alberto's voice.

"ALBERTO!!" Luca sprung up and looked around, gasping for breath, but no Alberto was to be found. Instead, he saw himself in his room.

"You're awake!! Oh thank goodness!!" Daniella, Luca's mom ran up to him and gave him a hug. 

"What happened,,?"

"Well Alberto brought you over here, he didn't tell me anything, he just apologized and left, which left me confused. But he did leave this for you," Daniella handed her son a folded piece of paper. Luca cautiously took and opened it. He read it slowly, eyes widening after each sentence. whatever the paper had said left Luca speechless. tears brimmed his eyes, leaving them glossy. 

"He left,,,, forever,,,"

HETYHETHEYHEYHEYHEHY SO SO I FINISHED THIS PART AND UMUMUMUMUM SHOULD I DO A SECOND PART?? I HAVE THE IDEA IN MY HEAD AND ALL BUT IDK IF THIS WILL EVEN GET ANY ATTENTION LMAOO

probably gonna do a part two either way lol