Cʜᴀᴘᴛ 19

Nᴀᴛᴛʏ❣︎

I sat back in my chair relieved that I finished my last client makeup

I sat back in my chair relieved that I finished my last client makeup. Today been a hectic day and I don't have time for no bullshit tonight with markeyvius.

Ever since the party, he been a bit distance from me. I don't know why cause Marilyn came to our house and started shit. So why he mad with me? Who knows.

I look down at my messages seeing a text message from markeyvius.

Markeyvius❤️‍🔥- what you want to eat?

Me-Popeyes

Markeyvius❤️‍🔥- Ight

I sigh looking at my nails thinking about taking them off. The phone ding again and this time it was a text from Amber.

BadBihAmb🤪- bihhhhhhh. Check markeyvius Instagram

Me- why?

BadBihAmb🤪- you gone thank me later 😌

I exit out my text messages and went to markeyvius Instagram page. I check out his recent photo which was just him and snupe but then I looked closer in the background and guess who was sitting on the couch. Chelsy ass.

So this nigga been talking to chelsy as well. Are you kidding me?!!

Me- bitch ikyl

BadBihAmb🤪- idk what you gonna do? You gone talk to him about it orrrr

Me- ima talk to him about it

BadBihAmb🤪- get his ass cuz 🔪🔫 as you should 😌

I grab my phone walking to my room so I can get ready to take a shower. After my shower, I got dress in my crop top and my black tights. I put my bonnet and wipe off my makeup. I stared at myself thinking how ima approach this nigga. I don't wanna leave him. I don't wanna let him go.

"Natty!"I heard markeyvius calling me. I got up from the bed walking to the kitchen which was downstairs. "Babe I bought your food"

"Mhmm. Who else you bought food for?"I folded my arms looking at him.

"Myself and you. Duh" markeyvius rolled his eyes.

"Dont roll your fucking eyes at me you cheatin ass bitch!! Who else you bought food for?!!"i yelled.

"Nobody else!! Just you and me!!"he yelled back.

"Probably was that bitch chelsy!! Since you have her all in your pictures on Instagram!! That's why yo ass wanted to go hang out with snupe and them so you can invite her over!!"

"You know what I ain't gone play dumb with you but yeah, me and chels fuck around sometimes too"markeyvius spoke coming clean. "I fucked her yesterday and today not gone lie"

"Whyyyy!! Whyyy fuck around with me if you like her too!! I already slept with her ex boyfriend, I don't wanna sleep with someone she already fucking!!"i stop for bit realizing what I said. Fuck I'm caught!!

"I knew it was true. Snupe told me you slept with chelsy ex boyfriend and caught chlamydia"—"Nasty bitch" markeyvius turned away from me and walked off.

"Excuse you!! Bitch I didn't have chlam...."

"Yes the fuck you did!! You left the fucking doctor excuse or paper on the table that showed you had it!! It said whoever you had sex with, please tell them to get check too!!"markeyvius yelled.

"Me and you wasn't even fucking, we was talking!!"I yelled.

"Doesn't matter natty!! You a hoe, moral or the story"

Markeyvius walked away leaving out the door. I wanted to cry cause I didn't mean to keep it a secret from him. I felt embarrass and didn't want to tell no one. Even markeyvius.

God I feel terrible