Cʜᴀᴘᴛ 34

Nᴀᴛᴛʏ❣︎

I'm back bitches! And y'all thought I was leaving markeyvius fine ass alone

I'm back bitches! And y'all thought I was leaving markeyvius fine ass alone. Hell nah. I don't care if he having a baby with a bitch who don't know what she want in life. I don't know why markeyvius liked her in the first place. She's still a child.

I came back to Atlanta for two reasons. To get my man back and continue living my dream. I want my house back and I wanna marry markeyvius. I want to start a family with this man.

"Where this nigga at?"I rolled my eyes looking down at my phone.

Markeyvius💍— pulling up

I look up seeing markeyvius Bentley pulling up next to me. I open the passenger side door reaching in to kiss him on the lips. He kissed me back passionately touching my body.

"Mmmm. I. missed. you"he spoke in between the kisses.

"I miss you too"—"can you be a gentleman and get my bags for me please baby?"I smiled. Markeyvius hop out the car walking around it. He grab my bags putting them in the trunk. I watch him walk back to the driver side hoping in.

"How was California?"he ask. I look up from my phone sighing happily.

"It was.....cool and all but ain't nun like home. I want to be in Atlanta"I smiled at the city lights. "California is nice and all but Atlanta is where it's at"

"Atlanta prices are high too...."

"Yeah but family is here so that's why I wanna come back"I giggled. Markeyvius nodded his head okay. I can tell he didn't want to see me but he had no choice. He didn't call off the proposal but I did. Now I wanna continue this relationship.

"I'm sorry about what I said back at that pool party. It was just that Chelsy telling me she was pregnant and you coming to the car starting with her....."

"I was sorry about that"I frowned. "I just got jealous. Seeing y'all laugh and smile, rejoice about the unborn baby"—"I just wanna know why you couldn't make me pregnant if we getting married?"

"Married?"markeyvius looked at me confused.

"Markeyvius, we're still engaged"I showed him the ring he sent to me in the mail. "Don't act like you didn't text me last month saying you love me and want to do this"

"I just been caught up in so much of shit I forgot baby"—"it's the musi...."

I cut him off. "Do you wanna get married or not?! Let me know now so I can leave you alone and be by myself doing me!"I semi yelled.

"Yes. Yes I wanna marry you"markeyvius smiled. I sigh heavily looking back at my phone.

Dallas⭐️— wya?

Me— On my way home. Why?

Dallas⭐️— lemme see u

"You staying with me tonight?"i ask markeyvius.

"Nah ah. Ima go chill by snupe and then"

"A bunch of niggas who ain't get no pussy"I whispered.

Me— ima let you know when I'm settled