Ship Wrecked

"AND THEN WE ROLL-" A pirate Kremling began, he got his mug of root beer and raised it in the air. "WE ROLL WITH THE WIND AMONG MY SCALES!"

A group of other drunken Kremlings joined in all huddled together. "AND THEN WE ROLL WITH THE AMONG OUR SCALES!" 

While the pirates continued with their sea shanties Donkey Kong was sitting amongst King K. Rool and his henchmen. Donkey Kong was scarfing bananas like there was no tomorrow, he even ate the bananas with the peels still on them.

King K. Rool looked at him with confusion and disgust. "So... enjoying yourself?" 

Donkey Kong grinned, banana strings and peels were stuck between his teeth. "YUP Donkey Kong Like Bananas!" 

King K. Rool smiled. "That's good. Now do you want to talk about the treasure now?" King K. Rool took out his map and placed it on the table.

"Nope." Donkey Kong  said with a mouthful of bananas.

"WHAT!" King K. Rool slammed his fist on the table. The Kremlings looked at their direction. Even the pirate Kremlings stopped sing their sea shanties. "You promised you'll talk if we fed you!"

"Donkey wants dessert." Donkey Kong continued to devour his meal.

King K. Rool lifted his fist and began to chuckle. "That's right. Dessert. You want Dessert." King K. Rool began to laugh hard. He looked at his crew. "LAUGH YOU MORONS!" he ordered.

Soon the entire ship busted into laughter. 

"Give our guest his proper dessert. NOW!" King K. Rool ordered to the chefs.

Donkey Kong clapped in amusement.

***

Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong made it to the beach. The sun had set, the beach was cold. They hid behind some bushes, they were cautious incase there was an ambush. There was none, the beach was vacant. The Pirate ship was no longer at the bunker of the beach, it was floating among the water. It looked straight out of a horror movie, with the lack of light the pirate ship looked evil on top of the jet black lagoon. 

"Diddy." Dixie began. "Is that the exact pirate ship we saw?" 

"Yup. That's the one." Diddy Kong left the bushes.

"It looks more sinister than before." Dixie Kong followed Diddy. "Are you sure those guys took Donkey Kong?" 

"Well since Donkey isn't here and those crocs are gone too it only makes sense to put two and two together." Diddy walked up to the shore. The ship was a good distance away from the two. 

"Well, even if he's there how are we gonna reach that pirate ship?" Dixie Kong took of her hat and scratched her head. "We can't possibly swim all the way there. It's too far."

Diddy Kong paced back and forth. He began to think. He couldn't use his jetpack again, he used all of the fuel in the attack earlier today. Dixie Kong can't use her iconic hair spin, it won't get them very far. 

Then the little monkey got an idea. He placed his fingers onto his lips and whistled. "Come on buddy, you're our only hope." Diddy Kong muttered.

Dixie Kong looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Who are you talking to?"

Diddy Kong looked at her. "You'll see."

Underneath the ink-like water was the home of many buddies of the Kong family. Notable ones were Glimmer the anglerfish, Glower the tadpole, and Orco the killer whale. However one fish was always there in the Kongs need of aid. As the Kongs waited for their savior a cyan fin appeared amongst the black ocean.