omg cool epic first chapter

purpled was very exhausted.

fighting like 50 mobs in a cave is not the ideal while attempting a speedrun.

"i already won't get high up, it's been like what? 3 days, and i haven't even been to the nether." purpled sighed and logged out.

his vision faded into black. when he became conscious, he wasn't in the normal lobby you would be in when you leave a game. no, he was in an entirely different place.

he walked up to some random dude and asked where he was and they didn't respond, nor move, or blink.

a voice called out to him. "yo, buddy, what are you doing?"

purpled spun around looking for the voice. he saw someone looking at him.

"don't look at me like that, you're talking to an npc. if anything i should be the one looking at you funny."

"npc?" purpled answered.

"yeah, non person character. what are you a non?" the guy paused and looked up for a second. "oh shit you are a non."

"non?"

"holy crap dude, you're dumb as hell. oh well cya." and then the guy ran off.

"ok, well that doesn't tell me anything" purp mumbled to himself.
_________

purpled wandered around for a bit, until he decided to go ask someone for help.

he saw a guy with a yellow suit and before he went up to him, purpled first checked if he was an npc, checking if he moved or anything, and once he did, purpled approached the guy.

"uh sorry to be a bother but, where am i?"

the guy turned to him. "huh?"

purpled sighed. "i was quitting my survival world and now i'm here, and i don't know where i am nor what this is. help me please."

"huh, that's weird." he adjusted his posture. "well, you're in the hypixel lobby. hypixel is a server where there's a bunch of minigames to play." he paused. " um, if you want i can help you out a bit."

"ok thanks, you're like the coolest person ever." purpled put his hand out. "i'm purpled."

the guy shook his hand. "chazm, also, people's names are above their head, no need to ask."

purpled looked up above chazm, and low and behold, there was a black translucent box with the text "chazm" written across it.

"oh cool." purpled said, slightly embarrassed.

chazm chuckled. "i take it that you haven't played multiplayer?"

"no, i'm a speedrunner." purpled scoffed.

chazm's eyebrows furrowed. "a speedrunner? why haven't i heard of you then?"

"haven't been on leaderboards. i'm not very good."

"oh, well, we'll see if you're better at pvp." he patted purpled on the back. "well follow me." and they headed off
_________

a/n:
wow i spent like an hour writing this, obviously it's not very good, but i actually want to finish this fic :)