chapter three

"oh crap, we're getting rushed" chazm ran out and placed down a quick wool defence and started bridging towards the enemy team.

he knocked one off and fought the other one. he ran onto their bridge and started breaking their defence, luckily, for chaz, it was just wool so he got it in no time.

the enemy team was just sitting in their gen, so, he went in and started swinging. he managed to kill one and get the other low.

once he respawned, he saw purpled trying to figure out how to use the shops.

"how do i use this thing?" purpled mumbled.

chaz chuckled. "you know how you trade with villagers in survival? same thing. try it"

purpled let out a gasp. "ooh. i see. what do i buy?"

"hmm, buy some wool and a stone sword for now. they're in their base so we can 2v1 them.

the items appeared in his hotbar. "alright."

"nice, okay, follow me and just kinda copy what i do." chazm led purpled out onto the bridge and they went into the enemies base together.

"basically, it's like fighting a zombie, it's just the players are slightly smarter. just a little bit, they're still brain dead." chazm commented.

purpled scoffs and starts swinging at the poor guy.

eventually, he disappears.

"did i kill em?" purp asks, confused.

"yeah! nice, i didn't even have to do anything. you did pretty good."

"thanks,"
________

after much trial and error, they managed to win the game.

"let's go! gg, that was your first win." chazm commented. "do you wanna try a solo match? i'll spectate."

purpled smiled. "yeah sure."
________

a/n:
i had a dream about this fanfic, it was weird. i think my brain is telling me to finish this