chapter two

"right so we're in a doubles game."

purpled nodded, "okay."

"now you have a headset on, it's used to communicate with your teammate, and if you have something to say to the whole game, you can just press and hold this button-" chazm took off his headset to show purpled the button. "-and just talk and the whole game should hear you."

"riight, and what if i don't want to talk to my teammate?" purpled asked.

"ouch." chazm said sarcastically. "so you just tap the microphone and you should be muted. and to unmute just tap the microphone again. and it makes a little noise when you mute and unmute so you don't have to worry."

purpled tested everything and then spoke up again. "alright, and what do i do now??"

chazm giggled. "alright, so now we collect resources from this generator, you can go to that villager and then a gui will pop up and then you just buy things. you'll get the hang of it pretty soon."

"right and is there like different-" purp paused to think. "seeds??"

"ew, you're such a survival player." chazm cringed.

purpled replied quickly "well, what am i supposed to call them??"

"they're called maps, thank you very much." chazm said proudly.

purpled scoffed. "okay."

"AY! DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!!"
_______

a/n:
filler kinda
i like this part more than the last one 😨