take away your problems

Take Away Your Problems

Made by: jeonghansclip

Summary:

Seokmin had a problem and he wants to figure it out but Joshua is horny and wanted to bottom for the first time.

Seokmin is shocked to say the least. He passed the board exams and now he's a professional teacher. All those hard work, sleepless nights and sacrificing his vocal practices paid off. He also sacrificed his sex life for this, so its win for him.

He went to the studio to meet his friends and told them about the achievement. Of course everyone is happy, especially Joshua. Joshua, his fuck-buddy, the reason for his good sex life. The one thing he sacrificed for 2 months.

Joshua and Seokmin's fubu set-up was made not more than 10 months ago. Joshua is always the top and he agreed to it although he the guy to be a bottom he just went with it anyways. Joshua even took his virginity at the back but at the front, another person took it. He always wanted to top Joshua. Don't get Seokmin wrong, Joshua is a good fucker. Good enough to satisfy him. But he always wondered how he would feel to top Joshua. One time, he tried to bring up the topic of him topping Joshua after their sex but Joshua just shoves it off. So, he never brought it up again

Joshua and Seokmin last sex was 2 months ago. Seokmin didn't have any sexual intercourse in the past 2 months because he was so focused on studying for the exam and the school activities taking toll on him. He had no time for that. And besides, they're fuck-buddies they could call it off if they wanted, right?

"Seokmin..." Joshua snapped him back. "What are you thinking? You seemed out of it"

"Ah no, nothing" Seokmin shook his head and looked up to his members

"You sure?" Joshua asked again and Seokmin just nodded.

"Now that you're a professional teacher, what is going to happen now?" Jeonghan asked him with concern on his face.

"Nothing will happen. What would happen?" Seokmin nervously said.

"Seok, look at me. You're a professional teacher now, and we know your mom will probably take you to her school and make you teach there" Jihoon said.

"So what are you saying?"

"What I'm saying here is that you will be busy. You will have less time singing for the band. We're worried that you'll tire yourself or overwork yourself. Just like now, you looked tired juggling your profession at the same time. It will take a toll on you and we don't want you to suffer because of it." Jihoon explained to him.

Seokmin could understand the concern his band members are telling him but can't help but to feel upset by it.

"So, what you are saying is that I should leave!?" Seokmin said loudly, almost a roar which made the members shocked

"No, no." Jihoon stood up and tried to calm Seokmin down, "We're thinking, we should lessen your time practicing and performing for the band as our vocalist. We thought of replacing you with a back-up vocalist. While you're not performing for the band, the back-up will help us."

This obviously upsets Seokmin. Anyone in the room can see it. Joshua sat beside him and comforted him. Seokmin just smiled at him and began to sniffle.

"Hey, we are not intending to replace you completely." Jeonghan sat on his other side and rubbed his back in circular motion. "We don't want your band commitment to burden you. That's all"

"But, I can do it!" He sniffled. "I know I can!"

"We know, but we don't want to overwork you. So, we want to lessen your burden by cutting your band performance so you can still manage your life properly" Joshua said "You will never leave the band and we will not replace you permanently. You're our greatest vocalist" Joshua continued with a smile plastered on his face.