A Night To Remember

(( Yes I know I haven't updated shit in a while, just bare with me bitches.
I had to suffer a lot of fucking pain so I haven't even had the time to think about this shit.
Losing your best friend is kinda hard, especially when you're already depressed and $u!€!d@l.  ✌🏼😐))

After the wedding and the after party and such the two lovers finally got home.

Carson hopped in the shower only to feel a hand tightly grab his neck in a lustful manner, and the other to start rubbing his member, trying to get it to harden.

And Carson's body reacted very well.

"A-Aryes- Ahhh~"

"Shhhh.. I wanted to tear that fucking dress off of you and fuck you senseless right there in front of that priest.."

"Fuck.. You're so mean..~"

"Heh.. How so..?
Tell me how."

Aryes only rubbed more, and had already noticed how hard Carson had become fully erect with just a few strokes.

"..Y-You always.. Tease me.. And- You say things... L-Like that and just.. F-Fuck~"

"And just what my love?
You have to use your words or else I won't understand..~"

"P-Please just.. F-Fuck me~"

Aryes let go of Carson's neck and got on his knees, his demonic powers forcing Carson's back to arch and his legs to spread.

Aryes then spread Carson's ass, only to softly and slowly licked Carson's entrance, and loved the soft and bittersweet moans that came out of Carson's mouth and off of his soft lips with every lick that Aryes placed on the tight entrance.

This only made Aryes place his tongue inside, rubbing harshly and teasing.
Carson was always prepped and ready to fuck, it was the perks of being with Aryes.

Carson shivered at how Aryes's tongue found every sensitive spot inside, and he couldn't help but press his ass more onto Aryes's face, begging for more in a lustful and gasping voice.

Aryes then pulled his tongue out and stood up, being fully hard and slamming all 23 inches inside.
He was 23 in. long, 7 in. wide, so Carson was taking a lot more then he probably should have been.

"OH FUCK~"

"If you say that word again I'll make sure you regret it.. That beautiful mouth shouldn't be saying such dirty things."

"..I-I'm sorry.... G-God I'm..S-So.. Full...~"

Aryes started off at a slow but rough pace.
Slowly pulling out to 8 inches and slamming the rest inside, making sure Carson felt every single thrust.

"W-Wait.. I-It's not a s-safe day!!"

".. I've always wanted your children.. And now that we're married why not try for them..~?"

".. I-I want your kids.. P-Please..~"

After Carson had begged Aryes started to go faster, slamming in harder and panting a bit.

Carson felt the hot breath on his neck, feeling his insides get extremely abused and explored by Aryes's cock, he felt like he might split in half but he desperately wanted more and more.
His mind was slowly going blank and he felt a tingling sensation in his stomach and it creeped up his spine, he was coming close.

Meanwhile Aryes pressed his lips to Carson's neck, panting heavily and supporting himself by his left elbow on the wall next to Carson's head, and holding Carson closer by his stomach.

He could feel Carson's insides quivering and struggling to take all of his length, and could feel the bulge where he was thrusting inside and stretching Carson out, he was also coming close, his pace becoming uneven and his breathing becoming ragged.

He let out a deep and somewhat horse groan/moan in Carson's ear, sending shivers up Carson's spine and making him tremble a bit.

This only drove Aryes to go harder, using all of his strength to slam into him and cum, pumping a massive load into Carson's intestines and stomach.

Before Aryes came Carson started to see stars as he was so close, and he let out a moan that could've been considered a scream, cumming harder then he ever has, and god, his insides trembled around Aryes's cock.

After they both came, Aryes shook a bit, hugging his lover's waist and catching his breath as Carson was shaking badly in pleasure, his dick twitching as he was having dry orgasms because he didn't have anymore cum to give, so he would be extremely sore in the morning, but you knew he was more then pleased.

After the cleanup they cuddled, but Aryes wanted one thing.

"..Pull your pants down."

"O-Ok..?"

Carson did as told, only to feel Aryes enter him again and feel him twitch and throb inside.

"..G-God..~"

"...Don't say a word."

Aryes made his demonic powers mute Carson making him unable to speak as Aryes admired his lovers body.

He took Carson's shirt off and his hands held his lover's sides, Aryes was in a trance..
Admiring the soft, darker sun kissed skin, admiring his small, oval like nipples that are sensitive to the touch, he admired the beautiful stretch marks around his groin area and on his thighs, along with under his arms and on his hips, god he loved Carson.

"...So beautiful.."

He saw the markings and scars on Carson, his hand softly tracing them and it made Carson shiver from the touch, only to bring a smug smirk onto Aryes's face.

"I'm almost done.."

Carson felt how badly Aryes twitched and throbbed inside, he could feel every vein and feel how badly Aryes wanted him..
It was exhilarating but terrifying because he wouldn't be able to take it, and his mind would break instantly.

But he wanted to please Aryes and give him pleasure just as Aryes does him, so he held those shoulders.

"..Hm.?
Oh.. You want to ride me?"

He nodded softly.

"...I suppose that is acceptable.."

Aryes laid his hands on Carson's thighs, and Carson braced himself for the best night of his life.