CH 1 - Tale 4: Home Invasion PT 2

He went on with his day, and continued playing video games with his online friends. After a while, he started getting ready to shower when he heard knocks on his door. The knocks got louder and louder with every knock. He thought his parents got home early from their business trip. He walked down his hall, and towards his door when an axe broke through the front door. He dropped to the floor after the loud noise and stared in horror. A person with a white mask peeked in through the hole on the door and turned to stare at Aaron.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Aaron screamed at the woman while she just waved slowly at him. Her long black curly hair stood out because of the white plastic mask covering her face. Aaron got up from the ground and ran to his back door. It led to his backyard and he planned on jumping over the fence to his neighbor's house. He was about to open the door when another white plastic mask appeared on the glass in his back door. She held up a machete for him to see while tapping on the glass. He screamed while running back to his room.

He wasn't sure what to do now. He was stuck inside his own home, and these people were serious about trying to hurt him. He recognized the masks right away from the account he trolled. He opened his phone and unblocked the account. They had sent various messages threatening him. "Leave my house before I call the police." He sent the message while his hands were shaking. The noise of the axe breaking down the door stopped. Everything fell silent. He let out a sigh of relief thinking that message scared them off.

His phone buzzed on his hand. "Call them" appeared on his chat with the account. He lived far from the nearest city and knew the cops would take a long time to arrive. He heard footsteps approaching his room, but also heard laughter from the women. All three of them walked down the hall slowly. One holding an axe, the other holding a kitchen knife, and the last one holding a machete.

"Come out..come out wherever you areee!" Aaron opened his bedroom's window as silently as possible. He jumped down and started running towards his neighbor's fence. He turned back to his window and saw all three silhouettes of the women staring at him. They were gripping the weapons in their hands. "Fuck you!" Aaron yelled as he climbed over to the other side of the fence.