CH 1 - Tale 7: Yolanda's Abduction

Yolanda didn't think much could happen since she was a couple of months away from giving birth to her baby girl. She had picked out the name Tori for her baby immediately after finding out she was finally pregnant. Her husband Daryl was excited about the pregnancy because they were trying for so long.

The nursery was done, and Yolanda was healthier than ever. Only a couple more months and she would be able to meet her baby girl. Yolanda never thought something would change her life forever, but life is full of surprises. Some good and some bad.

One night while feeding the chickens in the backyard she stared up at the sky. Taking in the beautiful view of the dark sky surrounded by shining stars. She saw a star that was blinking rapidly.

She quickly made a wish. "I wish my daughter is born healthy." She smiled as she stared at what she believed to be a shooting star. Her smile stopped when she noticed the wind was coming from the light. It got closer and closer to the ground. A blue light shined over her blinding her quickly.

Yolanda blacked out, and suddenly woke up to a person injecting a syringe with green liquid into her arm. Yolanda was completely naked on what seemed to be an operating table. She laid on the metal frozen with fear. Confused on what was happening to her. Silent tears fell down on the side of her cheeks. She looked around the room and saw no one else. The walls were bright white.

The person was rubbing her belly, and she whispered "Please don't hurt my baby." The person dressed in all black turned to her and smiled. Their eyes went from brown human eyes to green crocodile eyes. Yolanda stared in disbelieve as more tears fell down her cheeks.

They were holding a syringe with the same liquid and they injected it inside her belly. Yolanda tried to scream but nothing came out. "Your child will be fine. They will be more than fine." Yolanda didn't know what was happening. She was confused and dizzy. The room was suddenly spinning.

Daryl was tapping on Yolanda to wake up after he found her on the floor in the backyard. "Are you fucking crazy? What the fuck are you doing?" Daryl helped her up and she immediately hugged him. She managed to let out some words. "They took me."