Aww ❤️

Levi's P.O.V*
I think today (Tuesday) had it out for me, because 1.I forgot my car was taken off me 2. I missed the bus 3. It was raining outside 4. My dad was out of town 5. I had to walk 6.By the time I got to the school I was dripping 7. I was late to class 8. I got a detention 9.i forgot my lunch 10. I have to sit beside Ace Armstrong in like all my classes.
Yeah there like the the 10 reasons why, today had it out for me, it's pretty insane.. But the good thing is I'm getting my car back in 30days !! So excited !
School is already to get harder though, it's not cool at all, were starting to get a ton of home work, projects and the teachers always picked there favourites and started to pick on the people that they don't like, like me, it's like just me, they favourite everyone else but me, it's like I have it written in my forehead to pick on me in big bold writhing, but worst of all I can't get Ace out of my head, I Think it's his eyes or the way his muscles bulge when he lifts heavy things or the way, he runs his hands through his hair when he's frustrated, but he still kind of scares me.
Today most of the girls were crying because I think it was Zack, Z-zan, Zayn, yeah yeah Zayn Mailk quit One Direction, it's all over the place, the news is even saying he quit ! They're saying it's like the Beatles all over again, the way John Lennon left for his girlfriend or something like that, now that I think about it Ace kind of looks like Zayn....... Nahhhh, but yeah it's like every girl got dumped by a lad ! But right now it's saying he's back in One direction so it's kind of confusing but whatever....
I'm walking home right now because I didn't want to take the bus, like it's loud and you don't know what your sitting on, you could be sitting on piss for all you know, I was walking past a alley way and I could hear loud bangs, of corse my curiosity's got the best of me as I got closer, the noises got louder and louder, when I was about 10/20 steps away I could see to red eyes glaring at me, then I heard another noise, I quickly turned around, then I felt a cold breeze on my neck I quickly turned around again and the red eyes were gone, I then heard a meow sound from behind me, I slowly turned around and saw to grey/blue eyes starring up at me, it mowed again then I noticed that it was a little kitten I aww'd and picked the kitty up and said "Aren't you a little kitty" I said in a wittle baby voice, I carefully put the kitty in my school bag, I could tell that it was hungry, because of the amount of meowing he was doing, then I started to walk home, with the little kitty in my bag....
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hope you enjoyed !!!
Please
Comment
Vote
And follow me !!
Kitten in the side >!!