Cigarette ( Fag )

Levi Coleman's P.O.V*
All through maths I couldn't concentrate, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stop thinking of Ace, just the way he looked at me, the way his eyes sparkled with amusement...
I'm on my way to my English class right now with E, he's rambling on about some girl, she was probably a slut anyway, most the girls are sluts, it's rare to see a non slutted up girl around here, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice a locker opened, I walked straight into the locker, I was dizzy for a few minutes, when the dizziness went away, I saw it was Ace's locker, greeeeeaaaattt, notice the sarcasm...
I was brought out of my thoughts hen I herd Ace say "you just can't get enough of me any you ??" He said with a smirk and a wink, I felt my face heat up " No " "hmm..." Then he walked off, I'd love to just slap that smirk off his face, little cunt.

Ace Armstrong's P.O.V*
When I walked off I could feel Levi's glare on my back, his glare reminds me of a little puppy or kitten I don't know why tho.. God I really need a smoke, I went out the schools doors and went down the alley right beside the school, I don't know why they built it right beside an alley way, like someone could get raped or killed down here, it's pretty insane, but it's kind of school because the teachers never, I mean never look down here, like someone could be taking drugs down here, this alley way tho is basically mine, if someone was here and I came they would have left, or they won't go down the alley until I leave, I love people being scared of me but sometimes it gets lonely, it's not even my fault, it wasn't my fault it happened at all, I was just there, at was at the wrong place at the wrong time, they just needed someone to put the blame on someone...
I took out a pack of fags and a lighter, I put the fag in my mouth and took a puff, " You know smoking is bad for you" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Levi walking towards me, "What are you doing here?" "Following you"
He walked over to me and took the fag from my mouth and said "No" the through it on the ground and stomped on it, he looked up at me and said "Theses could kill you" then turned around and walked off, leave me speechless for the first time inn my life...

(A/N
Vote
comment
Share
Follow
Blue xxx