First Day

-Few Days Later-
*Monday*
*Levi Coleman's P.O.V*
It's my first day in my new school, I seen photo's and it looked alright, it wasn't different from any other school really, except a bit bigger, there was no uniform, thank god !
The school is involved in a lot of sports apparently... I'm not mad into sports...
So I just arrived to the school wearing a red & white stripped button up, the sleeves rolled up to my elbows last 3 buttons undone, black skinny jeans, a cap and high tops, when I stepped out of my mustang, I noticed most of the people looking at me in shock, I look around and noticed I was the only one with a mustang, well aren't I special ! ( I
I heard a bell ring and everyone started to go into the double doors of the school, I guess I'm going to be late...
I quickly grabbed my bag and ran up the steps to the school, ( I locked the car obviously ! ) When I went through the double doors and I instantly saw the reception, I pushed the little button beside the window type thing then out of know were, a women around here late 30's "Hi, I'm Levi Coleman, the new student..?" I said "Ah, yes,yes" Here's your timetable, locker number & combination and a map of the school !" She said with a big smile, Man how could she be this cheery this early ??
I looked down at my locker number and saw it was 54b, I looked at my map and saw it was just around the corner, when I got to my locker I quickly put my books in and then went to my first class which was... Just great, History... I hate History!
I looked at my map again, and slowly walked down the hall.
When I opened the door, every ones head turns towards the door, whenn they saw me they instantly started to whisper, I suppose it was about me, the teacher said " Your late" "Sorry sir, I was a little lost..?" "Alright but don't let It happen again...uh.." " Coleman, Levi Coleman" " Ok Levi introduce yourself to the class" " Hi guys, the names Levi Coleman, I moved from England and I'm 17 " " Levi go sit in any free space"
I looked around the classroom and saw the only free places were at the black of the classroom or beside a bunch out girls, batting and twirling there hair, I guess I'm going to the the back, as soon as I sat down, the teacher went back to his lesson until he got disrupted by the door again, when the door opened a boy with allot of tattoos, black hair and wearing black clothes walked in, he stopped moving for a second and looked around the class, I suppose he was looking for a seat, then his gaze fell on the seat beside me, he walked up to my and sat down, then I noticed that the teacher didn't give out, I looked at the teacher at saw that his face was deathly pale and his mouth a gap, I looked around and noticed most of the people was the same, when the sir got over his shock he went back to the lesson, 10minutes later, the bell rang, the boy sitting beside me got up and left without a word, then everyone started to pile out after him whispering.
I wonder who that was and why everyone looked so scared and shocked, I will find out, even if it kills me...
(A/N
Hope you liked it !
Please vote and comment !
Levi's clothes on side ->