Crow's Message

Technoblade opened the letter delivered by the crow sitting upon his windowsill. He already knew who it was from, but no idea what secrets were held inside. But as soon as he opened and read it, he got up in a rush and began to prepare. 

—————

"Techno, come out! We know you're here!" The butcher army stood impatiently outside Techno's house, swords and axes at the ready.

Techno paced inside, completely covered in netherite armour, and equiped with a complete set of netherite tools. He concealed a totem of undying, strength and swiftness potions and other items beneath his long red cloak, which he wore above his breastplate. Even so, he was afraid to go out and have to take on the butcher army.

"Very well." Techno stepped out of the sanctuary of his home. He took one look at the men before him and made his final decision there and then. "I choose BLOOD!"

As he rushed out to assault the enemy forces, a note fell out of his cloak. No, a letter. It was from earlier, and it had been the thing that had warned him about the butcher army.

He was soon captured by the enemy using leverage that Techno couldn't refuse, or the consequences would be worse than anything else. As he was led to a boat and rowed away, a figure wearing a creeper head stared angrily in his direction. The figure then picked up the dropped letter and read the words, though he already knew what was written inside.

To Technoblade

Technoblade, my old friend,

You need to go. I tried to stop them, I did, but I couldn't. They placed me in house arrest, because otherwise I would have come myself to warn you.

They know where you are, and they are coming. You need to go.

—P

Philza took off his creeper head and ran back to the secret cove where his boat was hidden, and set off to meet Techno. "I've failed, Techno. I couldn't keep you safe." He spoke to air. "Please Techno, escape."