Chapter 1

Song recommendation : So into you

I woke up with a light crimson tint on my cheeks. Not because I was in hangover or something but because I again dreamed about him. I know I like him but because of those damn rules made by my past self I can't confess him. Why am I so dumb? Internally face palming myself I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I stood in front of the mirror and started talking to myself as it is my old habit. " What the heck you fat potato! Why don't you have enough guts to confess your damn feelings to your crush who is your friend with benefit?" the girl in the mirror asked. Without holding back I replied, "First of all I agree I am potato but I AM NOT FAT and second there are some rules which we set before being in this friend with benefit thing and rules are meant to be followed!". The girl in the mirror said, "Then what do you plan to do? Suppress your feelings? Live with regret of never telling him your feeling about him? Just tell me what would happen at worst? He would reject you. Then you would at least know his feelings! This one sided love won't take you anywhere girl! Just go ahead!" I got inspired by these words so I gathered all my courage, wore a beautiful red dress paired with a minimalist makeup bought a pretty bouquet of red roses. I called my Knight in black and told him to meet me at a café. 

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! hope you all enjoyed reading chapter 1. Ya'll must be thinking why is the chapter so small. But that's because I like keeping things small and simple. I'll be posting next part in 15-20 mins. I suggest ya'll to listen Ariana Grande's 'So into you' it's a bit old song I discovered it a few days back and now I am  so into it XD. Do listen while reading to get the right vibe :)