Chapter 4

Without saying anything I left the café. I crushed the pretty bouquet of roses under my heels. I don't care he saw that or not. I swear this summer break was the worst summer break I ever had in my whole life. I went home which no longer felt like home to me, took my bike keys and went for a long drive. I returned home after like 8 hours. I was welcomed by my bestfriend at home. Just by looking at me she guessed that something was off about me. She took me straight to my room and said, "Shoot". And I told her everything just like a small kid telling her mom what happened in school.

After a lot of discussion Jessica came up with an idea. She said, "How about you write a song on your feelings for him? You can sing it on our graduation party as it is compulsory for everyone to performe." I replied, "Anything done for him will always be like trash to me" I knew this was not true, he meant a lot to me. Feelings cannot be vanished. I hate him but I still love him...argh! So much confusion. After another round of discussion I agreed her idea. I spent whole month writing lyrics, the giving them a good tune and at last practicing the song. The process was painful but the results were amazing. 

Author's Note : Don't ask any song suggestion now. Huhu I am crying TvT. Hating someone while still loving him....So heart breaking. But we all need a supportive friend like Jessica. What do ya'll think will the idea about confessing Dylan through a song will work? or not? Ahhh I can't write anything because my vision is getting blurry because of crying XD . Hope you enjoyed reading this part ^_^.