Chapter 2

Song recommendation : I Won't Give up

I went skipping like a five year old on my way as I was very excited. There I see my knight in black standing near the counter sipping his favorite Caramel Mocha. He waved at me I waved back (duh). " Hey Joy! Someones lookin' extra pretty today!" My man said. " I always look pretty David you're the one who never notices" (Why did I say that) " Okay fine! Now would you like to place an order pretty lady?" He said while butterflies are partying in my stomach. "Sure! One Americano please." I said. "Then what made you call me here so urgently?" He said. I can feel something is off but I am fine let's go with the plan. "I wanna confess something" I said. I can feel my cheeks getting red because of nervousness and my voice is shaking too for the same reason. "Go ahead" he said with a hard and stable.

"I- " before I can even complete my sentence a girl came running and hugged David literally squeezing the hell out of him and then she started kissing him all over his face. I anticipated that girl to be his little sister who just returned from abroad until that girl said, " Baby I missed you so much I hate you". Then to that David replied, " Sorry for that sweetie and I love you too". The girl said, " I love you more". And then the couple thing started. I was still hoping that the girl was his sister which was lame to be honest. After a big round of awkward silence David spoke up, "Umm...well...Joy this is my girlfriend Mary."

Author's Note : So... The one you loves has a girlfriend how heartbreaking is that! But I don't think so our Joy want's to give up so easily. Do listen to 'I won't give up' while reading this. Even thought it is a bit old song the feeling is still the same. I know ya'll will get the vibe for it. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will upload next one tomorrow. Let's see if Joy get's to confess her feelings to David or they just remain suppressed in her heart. What do you think will be David's reaction if Joy confesses him?