Ariel's Evil

Life for Ariel still wasn't great. She lived outside the gas station alone eating nothing but pickles and Cheetos. She had no phone and no social media. RiceGum prievously roasted her which left her hated on the social media world. She was alone. With nobody in sight to help her. Until.... A man with a black hood was seen Walking torwards the gas station! The black hood covered his face which left him anonymous. Ariel stared at the man feariously as her eyes grew wide... The man in the black hood started walking closer and closer faster and faster to Ariel... She tried to hide behind a trash can as she scrambled but then she slipped... it was too late... the man was there in front of her... she looked up at the man in the black hood as she gulped her throat in fear... the man pulled off the black hood and he revealed himself... ariels eyes grew wide.... Ariel froze as she realized who it was... Ariel then said... "Zach"? There Zach was looking down at ariel as they both were staring into Eachother eyes... Zach then said.. "Ariel... what happened to you?" Ariel looked at Zach in sadness of what she previously done to Zach... Ariel froze as they were both looking at eachother.... All of a sudden Ariel screamed! Her eyes turned Red! She grabbed the trash can and threw it at Zach! Zach fell to the ground in pain! Ariel started roaring like a lion! Zach was begging for Ariel to stop! But ariels evilness couldn't stop! She kept on hitting Zach with the trash can! Zach begged her to stop! But Ariel kept hitting him with the trash can! Ariel couldn't stop! Ariel Is... Evil !!