Ariel's Evil Part 2

Ariel was still slamming Zach with the trash can and wouldn't stop! A gas station worker then ran outside and said "Hey! What's going on out here??" Ariel immediately froze with the trash can in her hands. Ariel then stared at the gas station worker. Then Ariel started hitting the gas station worker! Zach tried to stop Ariel but she kept hitting the gas station worker! The gas station worker was on the ground and then Zach had enough... He jumped on Ariel and Zach and Ariel started fighting!! A fight broke out! Ariels red eyes became redder! She started roaring like a lion! Zach was pushed to the ground! Ariel was about to punch Zach in the face but that's when Zach said.. "STOP!" Ariel then froze with her fist aimed right at Zachs face.... Zach said... "Ariel I don't know what happened to you... but whatever happened to you I'm... sorry... Ariel then froze looking at Zach... Ariel slowly put her fist down... And her red eyes went away.... Her and Zach stared into each others eyes.... Ariel froze... she then looked at Zach and said.... "I'm... Sorry... I don't know what I'm doing I- I'm so sorry.." Zach then said... "it's ok ariel I understand.." they stared into eachothers eyes... Ariel then slowly leaned torwards Zachs face... Zach started leaning in too.. Both of there lips touched... They kissed!!! Ariel and Zach kissed!!! The two of them walked out of the gas station and Zach took Ariel to his house... They both held hands as they walked into the distance...