begin of the tour part 2: the library

They arrived and enter the library that amaze daisy to see the all books in the shelves.

Ms. Rose: "this is the library that you look or read books including check it from books but you return it to the librarian. You get overdue. Understand Daisy."

Daisy: "yes ma'am. Who's the librarian?"

Ms. Rose: "it's bam cole but he's not here anymore because he went home but you going to meet him when you arrive at school."

Daisy: "sounds good."

Ms. Rose grab book mark from the holder on the desk to handed to daisy and she said, "oh book marks is free and it put on the page to find it that you read."

Daisy: "awesome thank you ms. Rose."

Ms. Rose: "you're welcome daisy. Let's continue the tour for bit."

Daisy: "sure, where to ms. Rose?"

Ms. Rose: "your homeroom, cafeteria, and the playground."

They exit the library begin continue the tour of the school before leaving going to the mall with drama letters doing school shopping.

Meanwhile with rainbooms hanging out at sweet shoppe cafe at their spot just drinking milkshakes for hanging out and suddenly the door open by orange cassidy, big swole, and evil uno enter the store towards the rainbooms.

Evil uno: "hey girls."

Applejack: "hey y'all."

Big swole: "you guys excited it about  Wednesday night."

Sunset: "yup, daisy going to watch aew live for a first time."

Evil uno: "splendid, where she at anyway?"

Rarity: "she at canterlot elementary school for a tour bit and flash taking her to the mall for doing school shopping."

Orange cassidy: "that's cool for flash doing it."

Big swole saw rainbow and applejack become worried while holding milkshakes and begin to speak, "what's wrong you two? Rainbow look up at swole with worried and said, "well me and applejack become worried about daisy going to elementary school on her first day. What if the kids won't like her at classroom, cafeteria, and playground. And begin pick her on from orb of magic come out from my stomach that transform into 5 yrs old girl."

Evil uno: "don't worry she will like the school and make some friends that's all."

Big swole: "my little girl love her school and she make her friends on her first day of school. Trust me."

Applejack: "good point you two."

[New chapter is out for this story]