day at canterlot high part 2

Daisy at mr. Cheerilee algebra class part 2 with her mother, Applejack and rest of the students doing classwork in 2nd period.

Daisy sitting on her mother lap doing spelling and English inside the workbook and getting help from her mother.

Ms. Cheerilee: "Applejack, you bring paperwork to principal celestia at the office if you please."

Applejack: "of course ms. Cheerilee."

Daisy hop off from her mother lap so she walk and grabbed the paperwork from the desk and turned around at daisy still continue working on learning books at her desk with a smile and look back at ms. Cheerliee, "if daisy done with her learning books and you need check her work."

Ms. Cheerliee: "of course."

When Applejack left towards principal celestia office, daisy got done with her learning books and get out the desk towards ms. Cheerilee so she checked it to see if daisy got it right. Daisy went back to the desk and played her teddy bear from inside her small bookbag. Ms. Cheerilee is surprised and shocked see all the answer is correct inside learning books, she thinks daisy become smarter like sunset shimmer, twilight sparkle, and Applejack combined.

Applejack is back from principle office towards ms. Cheerilee and whisper to her, "did daisy got it right inside her learning books. Ms. Cheerilee." She replied back to her in excitement, "yes, she got a lot of them right Applejack." She show the answers to her who got jaw dropped on the floor.

Applejack: "well I'll be. That's my girl."

[New chapter is out for tonight and sorry I took so long cause making new chapters to my other stories]