Prologue: Welcome to Despair Highschool (Reload)

The prologue chapter! This will be the introduction to the characters that we'll come know
One quick note as I write the chapter, the custom introduction card's aren't a one to one recreation of the in game ones so bare with me. And also, don't expect the same story from Danganronpa trigger happy havoc.
I have something more fun in mind.
Update 2 (Reload): Updates to Sprites and Into cards

Name= character talking
(Item)= character observation
'thoughts'
*Name:*= character in the background talking

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

??? Pov:

???: Hope's Peak Academy is home to Japan's best and brightest high school students the beacons of hope for the future. The students who graduate from this school are almost guaranteed success in life... Oh shoot! I should probably introduce myself, my names Y/N Hoshi. You can probably tell just for a fact that I'm one of those bright students chosen to attend this academy, in my field of research I'm known as the Ultimate Astronomer. I've made it my personal goal to map out and study all of the stars in our solar system, it's a pretty big task and it cost a whole lot... So it's lucky my parents have a collective net worth of 120 billion dollars, but enough about that it isn't important, right now... I'm standing in front of the gate to the most prestigious academy in the country... Let's make the best of it Y/N.

As I took my first few steps into the Academy... I felt... Lightheaded and suddenly-

Y/N: M-my head feels...

No one's Pov Inside: Hope's peak academy

Y/N slowly lifted his head off a wooden school deck, groggy and dazed and let out a long yawn.

Y/N: Wha? Oh man what happened? I- huh? Wait a desk? Where am I?

He took a quick look around stepping up from the seat he was in. 'Okay Y/N, let's look around there's gotta be clues as to were you are'

Y/N made some quick and obvious conclusions, looking around the room quickly

(Iron plates): 'What are these doing over the windows?'

(Orientation guide?): 'Huh? An orientation guide?' The note said "The next semester is about to start. Starting today this school will be your entire world" 'Not much of a guide... But if it's a prank it's not funny'

(Monitor): 'Its a monitor....why is there a monitor in a classroom?'

Looking around Y/N hadn't noticed anything else that would be out of place in a school, even the security camera so he elected to leave the room to look around the school.