What's All This, Lover Boy?

(Again, art made by DEKUUSHI, this time on Twitter.)

After two hours passed, Quackity and I walked back to the casino, as we opened the door, we heard loud music playing, people talking, and dancing. We saw everyone from the SMP, besides those who couldn't make it... under certain circumstances. Mostly dead... Or in prison. 

I didn't think Tommy would actually do the work-

I looked over at Quackity, he looked confused. I grinned.

"What's all this, Lover Boy?" Quackity asked, looking up at me.

"I asked Tommy to throw you a party..."

"I love it-" He said, grabbing my hand.

I walked over to the dance floor. "Do you dance?" I asked.

"No-"

"Well, you will now!" I interrupted, as I started dancing.

"What are you doing- Stop-" He yelped.

As we started to slow dance, I could hear Quackity cursing under his breath. 

I started to dip. 

"Stop! Don't drop me! Wilbur!" Quackity yelled, cursing and shoving me away.

(Just picture this :               

Art by spideytorchinc on Tumblr.)

I started laughing uncontrollably. Everyone was looking at us, probably wondering what the fuck we were doing. Oh well-

We kept dancing... I did anyways- Quackity watched, scared to dance with me. I saw Niki dancing in the crowd of people.

"Hey Niki! Glad you could make it!"

"Oh hi Wilbur! It's nice to see you!" She said, her voice soft.

"Would you like to dance with me? My date didn't want to dance." 

"Sure!"

As Niki and I danced for what felt like forever. I could see Quackity walking towards us, anger in his eyes. He grabbed my arm and tore me away from Niki. 

"What are you doing Quackity?" I yelled, as he dragged me into the bathroom.

"Why were you with her!" 

"I was just dancing!"

"But why her! You could have asked me!" He said angrily.

"Are you jealous?" I paused.

Silence filled the room. 

"You're jealous!" I giggled. "You're jealous, because I didn't dance with you! You selfish little prick!"

"No! I'm not jealous!" He paused. "I-"

"Shut up. I've had enough of you're annoying voice." 

Silence, yet again.

"You're toxic, Big Q." I whispered.

Quackity and I stood there, staring into each other's eyes, passion and lust pushing us together, trying to see who would give in first. Quackity leaned into me. I smirked, as our lips got closer and closer to each other. 

I wanted him, and he wanted me.

Suddenly Quackity backed away.

"This isn't the place..." He mumbled.

"Why not?"

"What if someone walks in, huh?" He said, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. "My reputation would be ruined!"

I sighed, "Well, do you have a better idea? It's obvious people know there's something between us!"

Quackity grabbed my arm, without protesting, I followed him. We walked up the grand staircase and walked towards the bedroom I once stayed at. As Quackity closed the door, he bit his lip. I think I know what'll happen next...

Quackity shoved me towards the bed, which took me by surprise.

"Someone's a little eager to get into my pants." I mumbled, with a smirk.

Quackity glared at me, and I let out a laugh.

I took off my trench coat, and sat down on the bed behind me. Quackity pushed himself on me, the shorter man kissing my neck, leaving hickeys. I started unbuckling his overall straps, and unbuttoning his shirt. My hands slowly caressed his thighs, and hips. Quackity letting out a few soft moans.

Slowly but surely, we got to each other's boxers. With no hesitation, Quackity took mine off. As he was examining me, bit his lip. 

I wrapped my hand around his waist and pulled him onto me. Lust and impatience in my eyes. Quackity slowly took off his boxers, teasing me in a way. 

"Hurry up~" My voice cooed. 

"Fine- Fine-" Quackity said, taking them off.

Quackity got onto me, he leaned down and kissed me. The make out session resuming where we left off. Soft moans escaped from us, as Quackity started grinding against me.

Quackity slowly sat down onto my dick, louder moans escaping from the smaller male in front of me. I bit my lip, trying not to moan. I had to look tough.

He started to bounce on me. Both of us moaning louder. I started to thrust into him.

"W-Wil!-" Quackity moaned.

My cheeks grew hot, as I moved faster. Quackity practically screaming at this point.

"I'm c-close!" Quackity moaned louder, reaching his climax.

Soon enough we both came, and Quackity fell into my arms, panting. After that crazy night, we were both exhausted. It didn't take us long to fall asleep.

When I woke up, Big Q was still sound asleep. His breathing, slow. I gently moved him off of me, careful not to wake him.

I grabbed my clothes and walked into Quackity's bathroom(in the bedroom, Wilbur wouldn't walk out of the room without clothes.). I looked in the mirror, shocked to see scratches and hickeys on my chest and my neck.

My lips were still red from all the kissing and shit, part of me regretted last night. The other part of me wanted to do it again. 

To clear my mind, I got into the shower. Hoping my negative thoughts would go away.

I let the hot water run down my body. Each drop of water felt like hell. The place I was most familiar of. Quackity being Satan himself. 

This is what I get for dealing with the Devil...

(A/N Never did I expect to be writing smut. Especially in this fan fiction. I may have scarred myself, but it was worth it. I think... Lord forgive me for I have have no idea what I'm doing(Quackity reference- kinda?). Holy shi- I'm writing this at 3am. I thought being sick would fix my sleeping schedule, but clearly I was wrong. FML Definitely editing and posting tomorrow.)

(Another A/N, it's currently tomorrow. I don't know what the FUCK I was thinking, but I'mma just roll with it at this point. It's not bad, I kinda like it. I've written worse... ;))) 

(A/N Are these author's notes getting annoying? Anyways- I keep rereading this, I need to stop. [Insert crying face here, because I'm typing on my PC LMFAO] IT'S JUST SO GOOD. I hope you all like this chapter as much as I do. NOW ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER.)