introduction

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏introduction▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
introduction
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

ADDICTION:
a biopsychosocial disorder characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences.

The word addiction can be associated with multiple different aspects for a person. It can be based around drugs, alcohol, a person, or someone's behavior.

She had no addiction towards any sort of human being because everyone she knows steers clear of the crazy girl who stares into the dark corners of the classrooms. She's considered the crazy girl in Forks, Washington, the town even considers her weirder than the pixie Alice Cullen.

Her addiction to cigarettes, tattoos, and her bong was a completely different story. They made her feel like she was as light as a strand of her curly hair that always seemed to get caught up in the wind. They allowed her to escape the drama, rumors, and stares from her peers.  When surrounded by her addictions, she can almost forget that she was the crazy girl in a small town.

But also they always seem to quiet the whispers from the dark.

CAST

zendaya as ADRIENNE ARMANI

zendaya as
ADRIENNE ARMANI

"have you ever heard the saying 'you can't love someone until you love yourself'? yeah, that's bullshit. I have never really loved myself. but you? god, loving you has made me forget what my self hate even feels like."

twilight cast asTHEMSELVES

twilight cast as
THEMSELVES

DISCLAIMER
I only own my OC and her fellow made up friends and the ways that she is incorporated into Stephenie Meyer's work.