7 | bad dog

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏ seven | bad dog ▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
seven | bad dog
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

After days of hearing nothing from Jacob, Bella dragged her lazy friend out of her bed to confront the Black boy. She needed to know that he was okay. And then after that confrontation with Laurent, Bella needed the support of her friend, who gave her friend a mighty smack to the back of her head when she learned that Bella went into the woods by herself. Bella could still feel the lump on the back of her skull where one of Adrienne's rings struck. No matter how many smacks that were delivered to her, Bella still couldn't seem to learn from her mistakes. Maybe she just needed to smack her harder, Adrienne thought to herself.

With a strong pull, Bella dragged her muttering and groaning friend through the mud up to the red house that protected the Black family. Adrienne was silent throughout the car ride, but that was only because she resumed her nap with her head leaning against the window. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it served her purpose. "I still don't know why we couldn't have come another time where I wasn't catching up on my beauty sleep."

"Because I'm worried and need to make sure he's okay," Bella bangs on the front door to wait for someone to open it for her. They had left multiple messages at Jacob's house and not one was answered. It had been two weeks since the awkward movie date between Bella, Mike, and Jacob that Adrienne was kind of upset she missed when she learned that she missed all of the drama. She thought getting high in her van would have been a lot more fun, and it was, but she still missed Mike running from the movie to puke and Jacob almost plummeting a sick Mike into the ground. "And besides you would need to sleep for a couple of weeks to catch up."

A scoff came from behind her, "Rude".

The door then opened to reveal the older generation of the Black family along with a quiet whisper to erupt from the back of Adrienne's mind when the man was in her line of sight. Adrienne was still confused on what the whispers wished to say about a few people within the reservation. Like always, it was almost impossible to make out what they were trying to tell her. Bella was quick to speak up before the Armani girl could retort anything to her earlier statement, "I need to see him."

"He's not in," even the whispers could tell that the older man was lying, and Adrienne didn't appreciate that. She hates liars, more than anything. Well, almost as much as nicknames.

Bella began to bounce on the balls of her feet before breaking through the threshold of the door and passed the wheelchair, "I'm sorry, but I really need to see him."

"Bella!" Billy called out and reached to go after her, but Adrienne made quick work to latch the break against the wheel. Billy jerked in his spot before sending an evil glare towards the Armani girl.

"Sorry, Mr. Black! We will be out of here once Isabella takes a step back on her mother hen tendencies!" Adrienne was quick to walk around the wheelchair and the arm that tried to grab for her to go through the home behind her friend. She wasn't even able to make it to the door of Jacob's bedroom before Bella was racing towards the back door of the home. "Ugh, I knew I should have put a leash on her when I had the chance."