Introduction

Hi guys! Before you get into the fanfiction I feel I should discuss this a little bit.
I have been showcasing my work of this fanfiction as I write it in Rosy's Discord server just for fun. I only intended this to be a short fanfiction of all my headcanons/theories but my fingers just kept writing and as of now when I'm writing this the fanfiction as over 4500 words. Because of that, I've decided to split it up into chapters, so I can better separate things as well as get out the part I want before episode 7 release in a few days (as I'm writing this).

UPDATE: After the release of episode 8, I've come up with even more headcanons. So this story is not going to 100% revolve around Jaisy as I planned, and probably revolve around various other ships! It will also include the music club, which was something I had initially planned to avoid. Just stay tuned. I won't be editing the current chapters until I completely finish it, though. So it may be awhile.

Here's a synopsis I wrote for the series:
After he gets detention, Jake is sent on a mission to deliver books back to the library, along with the head girl, Daisy. What was once thought to be a successful mission turned into a nightmare when the two face a much bigger conflict when the schools weekly newspaper posts about them spotted together after school, and say's they're DATING! To make the situation even worse, Jake has had a massive crush on her for years, but could never muster the courage to tell her. Due to the widespread of the news, the two of them have to fake date to not only please the school, but please Daisy's parents. Will Jake and Daisy recover from this rumor, or will it develop into a little something more?

Now that I'm putting it in chapters I'm praying I won't abandon it lol. But undoubtly since it's in chapters updates will be much slower since I am also working on the Yandere Luke comic on my YouTube channel. You can check that out at the top!

I hope you enjoy the fanfiction!