Existing

"Mr. Uzimaki ur free to leave." His therapist says as the 3 hour long session came to an end.

"Thank you.." he lead out as he left the uncomfortable room.

Therapy should be a safe place. Should be. But in Narutos case it was like a nightmare form hell. Lying through his teeth to a therapist that believes him. He hated it. He hated everyone is this town. And it doesnt help school starts tomorrow as summer concludes.

•••••••Next day first day of senior year•• Narutos pov

"Naruto darling, wake up it's time for school!"

"Coming mom! Sorry!" I yelled from up the stairs. Seriously! I love my mother but I have and hour and a half before school starts.

I sighed as I walked into the bathroom and checked my phone.

••messages••

Hinata: good morning baby🥰😘

Naruto: good morning 😊 I'm taking a shower rn can I txt u later?

Hinata: ofc!

••bathroom••

I rolled my eyes laying my phone in the counter. She acts like she doesn't cheat. I wouldn't tell her that I know because she'd flip the story around to be the victim.

Manipulative bitch.

•after the shower• 20minute later

I got of the shower and ran a towel through my hair. I looked into the mirror and it laid messy, which I never cared for. I ran my fingers through my hair a bit before walking down stairs to greet my parents.

"Hi mom and dad!" I yelled with a smile on my face. My dad looked at me and smiled before handing me my pill bottle. ( for my anxiety ) I opened it up and took 2. My mother chuckled a bit at the face I made from the taste of it before handing me some orange juice.

"It's not funny." I pouted as my mother patted my now dry hair.

"Ur adorable, ur also almost 18!" My mother said excitedly. Which in reality is I was extremely confused and excited to become 18. I get to leave this town, hopefully find someone who's actually my 'type'.

My parents are homophobic, I've seen the way they act towards them. So I'd never willingly come out to them as far as I know. Maybe if I met the person for me, or let's face it guy for me, I'd come out to them. It would be scary and I know I'd have second thoughts about it. But I also know parents should love their children unconditionally. So if they didn't accept me that love was just in wishful thinking, which I've come to terms with.

There's a higher chance of them disowning me than staying in my life and I truly am ready to make the decision of telling them when I find someone who makes me feel like I can be myself.

"So Naruto will you be needing a ride to school?" My father asked as I was finishing my strawberries.

"Hm no, I have a car dad." I chuckled a bit as he always forgets I can't drive. His face of realization is hilarious.

"I'll be heading out now" I said putting my plate in the sink.

'LOVE YOU!' I heard both my parents shout before I closed the door. I sighed I really hope that that was true.