What Do I Like?

I teared up at the fact he noticed the smallest things. "Yeah well I'm okay. Just not the best relationship with my mother." I enveloped are hands smiling at sasuke who's face was more relaxed now.

"So sasuke do I mind if I speak with naruto?"

"No." Sasuke reaponded wrapping his arms around me a kissing me on the lips. It was soft, barley a kiss. But meaningful in every way. I felt my cheeks turn red and sasuke smirk so i turned away to fugaku.

Sasuke and Mikoto left the room leaving me to talk to him.

"So naruto what do you like about sasuke, because no offense but he's not the best, personality wise of course." I chuckled as his dad tried to figure out why I like sasuke.

"I like him because he noticed." I could see the confusion written in his face, "he noticed I wasn't the outgoing happy kid that I wanted everyone to think I was." Fugaku eyes widened as if that was something he hadn't expected from sasuke.

"By the way," I added on, "him being hot is just a bonus." I smirked before turning towards the stairs, only to turn around, "by the way, my parents their homophobic, you probably shouldn't tell them I'm dating sasuke unless u want to unpack all of that."

After climbing up the stairs I walk into sasukes room. He laid in his bed, wet hair, towel around his neck. Safe to assume he took a quick shower to wash up. He wore a white t-shirt that stuck to his torso showing off his figure more.

I blushed at the sight of him, this of course, didn't go unnoticed by the now smirking uchiha before me.

"Do u see something you like naruto?" He based in a low seductive voice.

"God as much as I'd like to say you wish, I really do like what I see." I responded letting out a sigh. I walked over to sasuke placing myself in his lap, my knees on each side of him as I cupped his face and leaned in.

Closing his eyes i saw a smirk graze his lips before meeting my own. I felt his hands travel around my waist, dipping up my shirt. He started kissing me harder and more lustful. Licking my lips he asked to enter my mouth, so parting my lips ever so slowly I felt his tongue start to dance with my own.

Muffled moans escaped me, I could literally feel how pleased naruto was by this in his lower region.

I felt two hands grip my ass causing me to moan in surprise and in pleasure. My hands traveled around sasukes neck and my fingers in his hair.

Dammit.

I hate the thing called oxygen, especially because in this very moment I started to need it. Sasukes tongue swiped against mine a cold metal feeling sending a shock to me. I didn't know he had a tongue piercing.

Ever so slowly I pulled out of the kiss watching a clear coat of saliva connect are lips to each other.

"What a tease." Sasuke said as he gripped the back of my thighs, unaware of this action and out of surprise i whimpered. Immediately covering my mouth and blushing at the sound that audibly came out of me.

Sasuke smiled at me calling me 'cute' before wrapping me in his arms and laying down with me.

We talked. We talked about random topics that came to are head. We talked like we've known each other are whole lives. Sadly we didn't we only knew each other for this short time.

Eventually I texted my dad telling him I'm staying at a friends house, that friend being sasuke.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a warm hot shower naruto stepped out, got dressed in sasukes blue shirt that, like his hoodie, came down to his mid-thigh covering the boxers he decided to sleep in.

Walking out sasuke turned to him and smiled. It was a genuine smile, one that was filled with love and care, everything he could offer to blonde.

Narutos heart melt everytime sasuke showed him the emotions he was so hell bent on keeping locked away, the emotions he only shows and shares with him.

So that night naruto and sasuke cuddled in sasukes bed. Filled with warmth and love in there hearts as they drifted into a calm sleep, a dreamless sleep in each other's comfort.