Im Out and Secrets Are Out

I walked into class swinging my bag across my chair.

"Hey.." I heard behind me, I turned slightly and saw Sakura. Moving my body towards he direction I tilted my chin tell her to talk. "Is it true you cheated on Hinata?" She asked quietly.

"Do you mean is it true she cheated on me?" I asked my voice laced with venom as I spoke. "And don't play the dumb bitch. I know you knew, she's ranted to you about it when I was near," I rolled my eyes when I saw her eyes start to water.

"How long have you know?" She asked, she started fiddling with her fingers.

"The second week it started," i lazily said, taking another sip of my tea.

"Did you study?" I heard a voice ask next to me as they were settling in there seat. Sasuke.

"Nope," I sighed, I understand the subject, so i don't find the need to study for the class.

Sasukes eyes drew to my neck and a lust look glinted in his eyes. He smirked a bit and looked up to me, giving a small smile. It was barley visible but made me happy. My stomach turned and I could feel the blush trying to form on my cheeks.

"Fuck you," I said running a hand down my face.

He leaned over to me next to my ear he whispered, "I already fucked you." My eyes widened and I pushed him away.

"Pervert!" I spit at him quietly.

"CLASS!" Was announced at the front of the classroom, turning my eyes to see kakashi-sensei.

••••••••••••••

Sasuke gave me a ride home. He said he'd stay but has to go to a meeting about the future of the company. I smiled at him quickly kissing his cheek before getting out. He had a dazed look in his eyes staring at me as I walked inside.

"Dad?" I asked, my voice echoed through the house.

"Ah, naruto!" My dad said turning around the hallway. "How was school? Did you get caught drinking? How did he Hinata react? How did others react? Is everything ok?" He said in a blur.

I blinked my eyes as if that would help. Answering I simply said, "Fine, no, bad, ehh, kinda-ish." I walked throwing my cup in the sink. I walked to the couch and sunk into it.

"Dad?" He walked over and sat next to me.

"What's up?"

"Why does everyone in this town have something against the lgbtq+ community, aren't they just being themselves," I asked, definitely the alcohol giving me confidence.

"Honestly naruto, I don't know. I grew up told it was wrong. I've never looked at it from another way," he sighed.

"Why can't love just be love? And why are they labeled? It's not fair. They didn't do anything wrong. They expressed themselves and are hated for it," I argued to no one.

"You're right. It has nothing to really do with us, don't see how it could bother us actually. Or effect us," my dad was looking off with his 'thinking' look placed on his face. Only happens really when he is thinking hard about something.

"Naruto why do you ask that," he said finally turning towards me.

"Don't get mad. And also I'm like really drunk right now. Also I probably should shut up now but whatever."