This Home

Once I reached inside I went straight to the office. Thanks to my parents forcing me into sports I have amazing stamina.

I walk into the office greeting Iruka. He's an amazing teacher, but sometimes he's a push-over. I walk to the back office seeing kakashi next to him was sasuke.

"Oh hey kakashi, sasuke!" I greeted, I gave off one of my casual smiles.

"Ah naruto, I think you've meet sasuke here already atleast that's what I've been told."

"Yep we meet up the other day."

"Okay well I've seen his schedule as majority of his classes, if not all, are with you. You wouldn't mind him tagging along with you now would you?"

"Of course not. Let's go!" Sasuke followed me with a questioning look in his face. I dropped my smile and rolled my eyes.

"Naruto?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a blond, ino.

"Ino it's great to see you." I smiled at her. I saw blush rise to her face looking at sasuke. I figured it probably because he looks like sai—and he's hot.

"Yeah you too I was winding if you and sasuke wanted to come to my beach party." Ino seemed to laugh a bit, guessing she was nervous. We've hardly talked since i rejected her last year.

"I'll think about it, partying isn't really my thing you know."

"There will be alcohol." She said hopefully I could feel my eyes furrow and my face turn into disgust. I don't like the taste of alcohol. And I'm a bad drunk.

I felt sasuke nudge me so I looked over. He just blinked at me.

"Erm...yeah ino we'll think about it. I'll think about the drinking though." I turned around and started walking towards our first period, Science.

"Do u not like her or something?" Sasuke asked beside me.

"I don't like half the people in this town." I said face palming myself.

"Who's someone you do like." I thought a moment before answering.

"Kakashi, iruka, grandma tsunade, jiraiya, shika, sometimes Sakura, Hinata when she's not being well...Hinata, and you." I answered.

"I'm guessing your parents didn't make the cut?"

"Their the worst part." We approached science and I sighed. We had this class with Sakura and Hinata. "You're about to meet Hinata." I said as fair warning. I reached for the door knob and my fingers grazed sasukes.

Sasuke made no movement when it happened. To me it felt like a spark, kinda like electricity. I turned the knob and walked in.

"Naruto!" I heard Sakura yell. I smiled and walked over to them. Sakuras eyes landed on sasuke and she practically started drooling, i stifled back a laugh noticing how uncomfortable sasuke became.

"Hey baby." I heard Hinata's gental voice.

"Oh hey." I said before turning to sit in my seat. Hinata looked at Sakura who had a questioning look on her face. I knew that they thought Hinata had me wrapped around her figure but that wasn't the case.

"Hey hinata? We also need to talk after school about...something." I said my face going serious. I watched as her face paled. I knew exactly what tan threw her head I smirked before winking at her and grabbing my notebook out of my bag.

I watched her take a deep breath and release it before sitting down.

"What's that about?" Sasuke whispered to me.