Introductions

Text messages

Naruto: sasuke!!

Sasuke: dobe, what do u want.

Naruto: attention idk.

Sasuke: wanna come over?

Naruto: lemme see rq

••••

Naruto tan from his room, "dad can I go to sasukes, I don't wanna be here when moms back." My dad nodded his head once which was enough for me to leave.

••••

Naruto: coming!

Sasuke: I'm introducing you to my parents as my boyfriend, just so yk.

Naruto: what?!? Won't they yk...be mad?

Sasuke: remember I'm out of the closet as gay, people in this town just don't know that. Don't work I'll explain the Hinata situation.

Naruto: ok

••

Naruto smiled down at his phone turning the corner almost to sasukes. Once he reached the steps and knocked he heard rushing to the door.

He furrowed his eyebrows wondering what was going on when a tall man, black eyes, kind smile opened the door.

"Hi I'm itachi. Sasukes brother."

"Hi." I smiled back, i didnt want to annoy him so I was a bit quiet.

"Shy?"

"No." I laughed.

"What brings you here?" Naruto looked to see sasuke glaring at his brother from the steps and smirked.

Shaking his head he replied, "Sasuke." He smiled as itachi stepped aside allowing him to enter the house.

Non to narutos knowledge itachi recognized the hoodie naruto was wearing. I had small uchiha symbols and the ends of the sleeves that naruto seemed to be unaware about.

He smirked and shook his head. Sasuke came down the stairs wrapping his arms around naruto, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Boyfriend?" Itachi asked surprising a now blushing naruto.

Naruto turned around, ignoring itachi. "Hi." He whispered.

"Your quiet today?" Sasuke said kissing his forehead.

"No. I'm just realizing I'm a bit sleepy." Naruto giggled before letting out a small yawn that made sasuke blush.

The boys went upstairs itachi excusing himself.

••upstairs••

Sasuke closes the door and walked over to the sleepy blond on his bed. He wrapped his arms around naruto, who's head fell onto his chest, telling him to rest.

Naruto lifted his head up a bit and pecked sasukes lips before hiding his face in his chest again.

"That was cute." Sasuke whispered, "your cute." He followed. He could see the red on narutos ears finding this shy/sleepy part of him adorable.

Sasuke reached down to grab narutos leg, wanting to tease him. He felt narutos legs and how smooth they were. He began to run his hands up and down his legs causing naruto to start to squirm; but never protest.

"Your legs are soft." He whispered in his ear.

"Mhm" he lifted up smiling. "I shaved them bc I don't like them being hairy when it's blind and I can't even tell. Then it's just me seeing them and I like them smooth." He finished letting his chin rest on sasuke.

Sasuke wrapped his arms around the blinds waist. "Ready to go meet my parents?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah." Naruto sat up, "their nice right? Like ur dads not gonna be mean?"

Sasuke shook his head smiling. "Worst and most likely case senecio is him asking questions." He reassured.

••••••Downstairs••••••

Sasuke walked to the newly decorated living room, naruto behind him.

"Dad, mom?" He asked. They both looked up from their previous activities.

"Yes." Fugaku asked, looking behind sasuke. Noticing the blond he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh it's ur friend from the other day. The one you had a pillow fight with." Mikoto giggled at the memory of her son acting like an 8 year old.

Sasuke hear his dad chuckle at the new found information. "Already have friends?" He asked.

"Boyfriend." Itachi yelled from upstairs. Sasuke glared at the ceiling.

"Oh is that so?" Fugaku questioned, he knew sasuke was gay but he never had a boyfriend. He watched the blond step out from behind him.

If he would've know any better and if naruto was wear a skirt he'd think it was a girl. With short hair of course.

"Hi." Naruto smiled, he also noticed how immediately bright his personality was. He shook his head.

"We'll, atleast we know you can pick." Sasuke rolled his eyes latching his arms around narutos waist, hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm Naruto, Naruto Uzimaki." Naruto continued introducing himself.

"Oh dear, I think I might know ur mother from the past, could it perhaps he kushina?" She asked excitedly until she noticed narutos bright presents change to a depressing one, but his happy smile didn't change. She frowned at him hiding his feeling but understood that they had just met.

"Yes! That's my mom." He looked at Mikoto straight in her eyes.

"How's ur relationship with her?" He heard sasuke ask.

"Huh?" He whispered his eyes widened as he turned around.

"You got upset when she was mention, you didn't show it but it easy to tell."