4- The first encounter

Chantelle's POV:

It's been two hours since Nicolas dropped me off at the airport (in Paris) . Two hours since I left everything behind with no regrets. And it will be only a few hours before Nicolas' devilish plan will unfold, making my disappearance known of , causing a complete mayhem, something my dad or anyone else was never expecting, and will never be prepared for. But I don't really care, I only wish that I could be there to see papa and Henrie's priceless reaction.

And now , I was standing here, in the middle of London's airport , feeling giddy and overwhelmed with tons of feelings and emotions. I couldn't believe that it finally happened, that I'm finally here, where I always wanted to be. I couldn't believe that I was finally free.

As I was wandering in the airport, a little boutique caught my attention. I started walking towards it excitedly. I opened the door to reveal a place I could get lost in, it wasn't really a boutique, it was more of a chocolaterie that sold different types of chocolate in boxes shaped in the form of the Big Ben, red telephone boxes ...

I ended up coming out of it after half an hour, a smile on my face like a fucking child, with a red bag filled to the brim in my hand.

I was finally heading to the exit to call a cab, when I heard someone calling after me.

"Miss! Miss!"...

❁❁❁❁❁

Meanwhile
Back in Paris,France

Nicolas' POV:

*knock knock *

I rush to the door, and open it slightly to reveal Chantelle's mother. Damn it , what does that bitch want! I muster a fake smile and say "Salut, Mme Gauthier. "

"Où est ma fille?" she says with annoyance.(where's my daughter?)

"She's in the bathroom, she's getting ready, she doesn't need any help since she's almost done, so goodbye see you at the venue!" I said before slamming the door in her face. I heard her mutter "fucking gay ass".

So I shouted from behind the door :
"GAY AND PROUD, BITCH ! "

I walked back into the bathroom and started getting ready. I wore a wedding dress that surprisingly fits well, then put some long white gloves on, that made my fingers look slimmer, then I picked up a wig that matched Chantelle's hair colour, and put the veil on and then adjusted them on my head. I walked out of the bathroom to find a mirror.

"Dayumnnn, I look stunning ! "

After a few adjustments, I made my way down to the venue and I walked towards Philippe the motherfucker . (Chantelle's dad) He looked at me and said "you look pretty" , I rolled my eyes at him since he could barely see me because of the thick veil I was wearing. I refrained myself from saying "I know bitch" and just nodded.

We walked down the aisle towards the altar and he handed me to the dick head named Henrie. He whispered "Hello wifey, can't wait to make you mine tonight" and he sent a wink my way. I wanted to throw up . Eww.

The ceremony started , I was dozing off to sleep before Henrie nudged me and said "you have to say I do " . I sobered up and said with my most feminine voice "I do".

Then the priest said "you may now kiss the bride". Henrie turned to me and started lifting up my veil...

1...

2...

3...

"HELLO BITCHESSSS " I shouted then slapped him across the face two times on each cheek, he was too shocked to react . I started running away , then I stopped and lifted my dress to remove my 2 inches heels and threw one at his head and the other at Philippe's .

" Dayumnn I should be a baseball player , I've got a good aim " I cried in happiness when my shoes hit them right in the face. And then I scurried away to my friend's car that was waiting for me.

❁❁❁❁❁

Back to the UK, at the airport
Valentino's POV :

I was in my wheelchair, waiting for my childhood best friend Hunter , to pick up my luggages.

I was wandering around , when a beautiful lady walked past me in a rush , dropping a chocolate box on her way.

I started calling out for her :
"Miss ! Miss ! " but she didn't seem to notice.

"Miss with the cute kitten in her backpack, you dropped something ."
(pic of the backpack ^^)

She stopped in her tracks and turned around searching for the source of the voice , I waved then pointed to the box on the floor. She looked at me then at it and went to pick it up.

Then she came closer to me with a cute pink blush dusting her beautiful cheeks : " Oh, thank you. " She said in that beautiful angelic voice of hers.

We stared at each other for a moment, I was so mesmerized by her beauty, and her captivating sea green eyes...

I was pulled out of my trance when her plump rosy lips started moving. She shyly lifted the chocolate box and said: " I would really like it if you take this and consider it as a souvenir of your encounter with the " miss with the cute kitten in her backpack " she ended with a beautiful smile that could challenge the sun.

I was so dazed by her smile, to the point I forgot what she said to me. I blinked twice, and looked at her and then at the box in her hand and then it clicked. I managed to formulate a thank you, before she turned around saying goodbye and going away.

I watched her retreating figure go, as I started blaming myself for not asking about her name, or her phone number.

I didn't realise that Hunter was here with my luggages until he cleared his throat and smirked at me.

"Damn lover boy, I want some chocolate too! " he said pouting his lip.

"Oh fuck off" I grumbled and he started chuckling as he guided me out of the airport.

❁❁❁❁❁

Hope you have enjoyed the fourth chapter of Beautiful Mess.

P.S. : we support the LGBTQ+ community, and we do not tolerate any hate or criticism.

And please don't be silent readers, it would mean a lot to know what our lovely readers think about our book.