6- Chocolate girl

Valentino's POV :

"That's me ." She said giggling.

I looked at her in awe as that beautiful sound escaped her lips.

But then Hunter , snapped me out of it when he cleared his throat, bringing my attention to him as he said : " This is  Miss Gauthier,  she will be your caregiver and physiotherapist. She will be living with you until you fully recover." He finished sending my way a devilish smirk.

I looked at him then back at her in disbelief , my mouth agape. Still trying to process the news that he dropped on me like a bomb I asked her : " You're the one who's gonna take care of me ?! " She nodded. "No. Fucking. Way . " I said as I stared at her in shock.

Am I in heaven? This angel in front of me is going to take care of me ? I must be dead...

I must have been too shocked to not realise Hunter approaching me and closing my mouth harshly making me bite my tongue . My eyes snapped at him and I growled "what the fuck is wrong with you ?! "

He looked at me innocently trying not to laugh as he said "we don't want you catching any flies, now do we ?  "

I glared at him, and sent him a look that says 'we need to talk '.

Then I looked over at my beautiful angel and I found her trying to hide a smile . Well it's nice seeing that beautiful smile of hers but if only it wasn't at my expense . Just by looking at her I couldn't stop the small smile from forming on my own face.

"Aaaannnd that's my cue to leave."said Hunter as he looked between chocolate girl and I.

"Not so fast ! " I snapped at Hunter.

After excusing ourselves, I dragged him to my office and made him close the door behind us.

" Care to explain yourself? How come the girl we met at the airport is here, in my house and is going to help me during my recovery journey ? " I questioned.

"Chill mate, I was just trying to help you out , don't want you to run out of chocolate. Now you'll be getting all kind of sweets." He winked at me.

"Oh fuck you!" I snapped at him as he laughed at my reaction. "Now get out of my sight!"

"I got you my man , I got you , you could have said it from the begining that you wanted to be alone with her and I would have been out the door right away ! " he mused .

I grabbed the nearest thing that was in my reach and aimed it at him. And jackpot !

He looked at me rubbing his head and said "Down tiger, you shouldn't be this aggressive she won't like it , unless she likes it rough ... " he said smirking.

"Don't you dare speak about her in that way, you asshole, and if I was you I would shut my mouth before you see how aggressive I can be " I said gritting my teeth.

He held his hands up in surrender and walked out of the door , escaping my murderous glare.

After taking a deep breath,  I got out of the room, and went in the direction of the voices. Chocolate girl and Hunter were standing in the door way. Hunter was opening the door but stopped mid way when he noticed me and said " See you soon, tiger " he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively for only me to see. I rolled my eyes at him as he made his way out of the door and closed it behind him.

I directed my attention to the lovely girl in front of me, she looked a little nervous, concerned I asked her 
" Is everything okay, love ? "

She looked up at me, fidgeting with her fingers , a little blush creeping up her cheeks and said shyly :
" Yes, it's just that, I wanted to ask you if it is any bother if Miel, my cat , stayed here , if you have any problem I under- "