1

Y/ns pov

I took a sip of my drink looking at the men at the front talking about goats or sheep or something. "Y/n go get me another beer" Trevor said looking at his empty cup.

"Go get it yourself brother I'm to tired" I said making his sigh and stand up. He stumbled a little but made it.

"I think I'm sobering up, can I have one more drink and I will leave" he said making me shake my head.

"Fine but I will need to see some coin" the bar tender said. Trevor nodded feeling around in him cloak for his bag of coin but he couldn't find it.

"Where is it" he muttered to himself making me sigh and rub my temples. "Found it" he said pulling out a bag of coins.

"What are you wearing" a guy asked making me watch closely.

"My shirt" Trevor said making me roll my eyes. The guys walked closer to him making me put and hand on the handle of my sword.

"No I know what that's is that's a family crest" the guys said making the other guys surround him.

"I'm just going to go leave keep the change" Trevor said signaling me to follow.

"I know that crest your a fucking Belmont" the guys said. Trevor laughed backing away.

"Look it's just a shirt" he said making the guys get even closer.

"Who are you" the tall guys said walking next to the small fat guy.

"I'm Jesus of Nazareth" Trevor said making me chuckle. The guy came behind Trevor and hit him making him fall to the floor.

"Who are you" the guys repeated again punching and kicking Trevor.

"He's Trevor Belmont and I'm y/n Belmont house of Belmont and the last sons of the Belmont now let us go" I said standing up.

"There no way we are going to let you go now you will lead the demons right here" the guys said.

"This isn't the Belmont fault it's yours for killing Darculas wife now let us go before you get hurt" I said pulling out my sword.

"Fucking Belmont" the guy said running towards me. Manged to dodge all of his attacks. I swung my sword and he fell the ground.

"I warned, but no one ever listens to me" I said talking to the guy on the floor.

Then I went towards the other two taking them out then walked over to my brother who was laid on the floor. "Hey y/n" he said making me sigh and hold out my hand.

"Let's go before anything else happens" I said walking out the door. He sighed and followed me, within minutes of walking out the door he fell the floor and was sick. "That's disgusting" I said walking away.

"Don't leave me y/n" he said wiping his mouth and following after me. "I'm your big brother now stop" he said.

"Like that's has ever stopped me from doing anything, I literally saved your ass" I said.

"You are the worse little brother ever" he said making me laugh. I walked over to a big tree and sat down.

"Next time I will just leave you there instead" I said making him glare at me.

"Fine your not the worst but your still annoying" Trevor said, I sighed taking off my cloak and using it as a blanket.

"Any ideas for tomorrow or are we just going to do what we do everyday and walk in a random direction until we find somewhere" I said

"No y/n we are going to gresit then we will be going in any random direction" he said making me sigh.

"Ok fine but we can't do this forever you know, we are going to have to do something with our lives at some point" I said resting my head against a tree.

"Like that will help anything all that's going to do is make things worse" Trevor said making me sigh.

"Whatever you say brother" I said closing my eyes and falling asleep.