191 & Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary DAFPIND » Chapter 191:
Dressed As a Female Partner In the Virgin Mary Chapter 191:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The fighting spirit soared, and the air around the two gradually condensed and turned into strands of frost and cold. Falling leaves flew into the room lightly, but the energy between the two of them instantly turned into fly ash.

At the moment when the atmosphere was solemn and tense, Bai Linie smiled gently: "Yes, I thank you. It's like a great battle that gave birth to the immortal monks of the Human Race Demon Race. Only when a person is under pressure can he become a monk. The driving force of his life. This is the case in my life."

The moonlight lightly fell on Bailinie's cheeks, and the cold moonlight seemed to merge with Bailinie's icy blue eyes.

"Although I share the same origin with you, I am not the same as you. There is no memory of the Six Vaticans, nor the madness of your heart. I am a genius of the Withered Cloud Mountain School, and I am respected by thousands of people since then. Lost in frivolousness. Even if I can set foot in the fairyland early, but in my whole life, this is nothing more than that."

Because there is a touch of laziness in Baili Nie's bones. He is a smart person, and he naturally knows how to restrain his weaknesses in character. However, if there is no external drive, he will be nothing more than that. Then he is like this, it is impossible to compare Xiguang who walks in the dark to suppress negative pressure.

The reason why Xiguang is so strong is because he pushes himself the hardest.

Then an arrogant and arrogant disciple of the Withered Cloud Mountain Sect genius, after all, could not be up to the hope.

The premise is that Xiguang did not provoke him.

So today's Baili Nie has experienced the most extreme pain after thousands of tempers, making his heart finally calm. So now, he fell so lightly under the moonlight, as if he was contaminated with ethereal spirit.

After entering the world and being born again, after experiencing all kinds of grief and hatred, people who fall into grief and hatred can break through the obstacles, so as to achieve a perfect state of mind and release the hatred of the demons.

Perhaps as Bailinie said, he is already detached from the rules of the world, neither righteous nor evil.

At this moment, Xiguang stared at Bailinie's eyes, and there was a feeling that things in the world could no longer cause Bailinie's mood to fluctuate. Even when he challenged himself, it seemed that he was just doing something that he should have done, and it didn't contain too many personal emotions.

Baili Nie is right, an enemy, if you can't destroy him, then the pressure given to him will make him.

Xiguang thought, maybe he did establish an enemy for himself.

This is indeed a big mistake I made.

In the past, Baili Nie's life did not have the shadow of the six gods, and had a conceited and happy life, but if life is too happy, then it will not create a terrible opponent.

Bai Linie looked at him like this, and suddenly smiled.

"As for the second thing, I want to thank you, that is, if not, how could I meet Lord Chu Ling?"

Just now, his expression was ethereal and distant, very deep, as if the world had no interference with him. However, now, the smile that accompanies Bailinie's lips makes his face flutter with a touch of freshness.

The isolation and coldness of Bailinie suddenly added a bit of sweetness!

Thank you very much, if it weren't for you, I'm afraid I won't meet Chu Lingzhu!