The Little Omega

Sawasdee kha hunnies

Sorry for the delay in updating. My internet connection suddenly went bad and I had to spend the whole night trying to fix it...

Thank you pervy darlins' for the love and support.

Page- Got7

Comment.

Vote.

Enjoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
=================================

The omegas felt very anxious as they followed Beam and Phana to the entrance of the surgery room. Only the two doctors could enter before passing the wheeling bed to the nurses. They needed to clean up and change attire before entering the surgery room.

Kengkla was calmly speaking to the sweating omega in labor. The pain had gradually reduced to almost faded thankfully and he could hold short conversations.

"Oh and P'No is here too" Kengkla said. Just then the door opened and Techno walked in, properly geared up to assist. Unlike everyone, Techno doesn't wear gloves. He sits beside the left side of Kit's bed. A curtain has been pulled up to serve as a divider between Kit's stomach and chest.

Techno grabs the left hand of Kit and offered him a comforting smile. Kit felt warmth fill him from the contact. Which made him very relaxed and comfortable.

Beam and Phana breathed a deep sigh of relief seeing this and turned to Kengkla and began discussing. All necessary checks had been done. A few scans had also been done when they went to change.

After a few more checks, they began operating. Not long after, the strong cry of the baby is heard. Beam cut the umbilical cord. Kengkla was about to place the baby on Kit's chest when Techno spoke.

"Can I hold him first?" He request in a light voice, a gentle smile on his face. Kengkla looks at Kit who shrugs looking a bit confused. Kengkla gives the crying baby to his fiancee. As soon as the baby was in Techno's hands, he immediately stopped crying. Making everyone shocked.

Techno chuckles, properly adjusting the baby in his arms.

"I was right. He is like me" watching as the baby in his arms grab 'tightly' onto his finger with his eyes closed as if asleep.

Beam, Phana , Kit and Kengkla felt shocked. After a moment Kit laughs weakly.

"The Ultimate Omega has been a blessing in the royal household. Thank you for your blessings" Kit said. Techno smiles before placing the baby on his Mae's chest.

"It is a great honour for me to be part of the royal household so I should thank the you for gracing us with an Ultimate Omega" Techno replies

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hours later Ming is sitting beside his 'wife's' hospital bed with a baby swaddled in a soft yellow baby blanket in Kit's arms. Prayut soundly slept beside his Mae after not seeing him for the whole day.

The family missed the appointed time for meeting the Chinese government but made a reschedule and sent a few gifts as an apology.

The rest of family and friends had visited the couple to congratulate them on the safe delivery. The kpop idols had been waiting alongside their friends when the maid informed them about the situation. Even the Wang trouple were back.