The Endings(Ep.1)

Sawassde Kha my hunnies. So this is the first part of the epilogue. Sorry it took too long🙏🏽

It may be a bit longer and gruesome( violence⚠️⚠️, blood and short-lived kidnapping)

Hope you you enjoy it...

Happy Pride Month my hunnies

BiBi - Vengeance

Comment.

Vote.

Enjoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=================================

Ticking Time Omega Bomb;

Beam sits in the hospital chair with a blank expression, watching his newly wedded husband being stitched up.

He had been at home trying to put his crying six months old baby to sleep with no result. The little alpha had kept crying and looking around as if in search of someone. Just as he managed to get the baby to calm down, his phone had rung and it was his husband's best friends, Park and Lam telling him his husband was taken to the hospital due to a sneak attack from some group of alphas.

Luckily the most serious of his injuries was the dagger embedded in his left shoulder. The rest would heal up in the next two hours.

Beam had let the nanny and bodyguards take over after making sure his son was deeply asleep, before going to the hospital to see his alpha.
When he entered the doctor's private office, Phana and Kit were just about done with the stitching, with a few nurses helping and Dr. Kongthanan, Phana's dad observing along with a few head doctors. Beam had taken his seat after giving a respectful waii to everyone and watched on as they finished.

In less than five minutes after his arrival, the young doctors to-be are done and neatly clean up the stitches. The head doctors inspected their work and nodded in satisfaction.

"You both have gotten more efficient and neat" Dr. Kongthanan says with a proud smile.

"Of course, I have to be more efficient to leave you old men behind" Phana grins wildly staring at his dad. Before he had felt a bit estranged from the older alpha. His dad was constantly busy and hardly ever around while growing up so he took care of his younger sister by himself most of the time. And the same applies to his mae.

But after he started studying medicine, he understood his parents more. Especially with his dad being the second son of the Dowager Queen of Thailand and one of the best doctors in Asia and a few parts of the world. Also since he didn't want to sit on the throne, the expectations and pressure were constantly high.

"You should think about how to beat N'Kla instead of battling with me" his dad laughs

"Your mae has taken him in as an apprentice and he is preparing to do his first surgery with an AI soon" Dr. Kongthanan teased his son.

"Now this is just betrayal" Phana gave an exaggerated gasp. "First she trained Beamie and Kitty and left me for you old grandpas. Now it is that N'Demon" he scoffs with a pout

Kit rolled his eyes at his best-friend's childish attitude and turns to face his other best-friend with a worried look.

"Babe..." Forth's hoarse voice rang out from the bed and he turned to face his beloved staring at his shoulder with a blank look.